Where to get unflavoured 100mg nic liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Yeah there are quite a few that do not ship out side of the states and those who do seem to have extremely high shipping charges, but the thing I cant figure is that there is such a difference when it comes to ecigexpress and their shipping charge because I can get 250mls sent here to NZ for $15 or so where others are around $40 for the same. I wonder if it has something to do with where they are sending from in the states. As I say though I am keen to hear suggestions still cause you don't know if you don't look ;)
After 12 years of shopping online (eBay etc. etc.) for MANY hundreds of products from the US, UK, China and other overseas locations, I have come to the conclusion that high shipping costs, are just that. High shipping costs!
Some vendors will give the cheapest options and the customer can choose other more expensive options if needed, and other vendors, couldn't care less and offer one 'blanket' HIGH worldwide shipping option.

After 12 years of shopping online (eBay etc. etc.) for MANY hundreds of products from the US, UK, China and other overseas locations, I have come to the conclusion that high shipping costs, are just that. High shipping costs!
Some vendors will give the cheapest options and the customer can choose other more expensive options if needed, and other vendors, couldn't care less and offer one 'blanket' HIGH worldwide shipping option.

Yes very true, we are such a small speck on the bottom of the world with a small population compared to other countries that the business places would get from NZ and other smaller countries like us is not worth the larger guys caring as their own population serves them well enough :( it has been said many times in the past about shipping stuff to NZ that we are not even a blip on the radar of larger countries companies. Sad but true. Still there may be others out there that do care, it is just a matter of finding them.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Yes very true, we are such a small speck on the bottom of the world with a small population compared to other countries that the business places would get from NZ and other smaller countries like us is not worth the larger guys caring as their own population serves them well enough :( it has been said many times in the past about shipping stuff to NZ that we are not even a blip on the radar of larger countries companies. Sad but true. Still there may be others out there that do care, it is just a matter of finding them.
I was so frustrated when I returned to vaping about a year ago, because all the juices I wanted to try, the vendors wouldn't ship to me, and if they did, it was way too expensive. As an example, one famous ejuice vendor wanted to charge $59 to ship their sample pack of six TINY 7ml bottles!!
After several emails and complaining here on the forum, they gave me their 'best price' of $37 or something like that lol. Now I KNOW that a tiny flat rate envelope costs $4.40. Anyway, I didn't buy from them. Since then I have found great vendors that do ship to me, so I have let go of worrying about vendors who don't. Their loss. Also I will NOT buy from a vendor whose shipping costs are unreasonable (no matter how much I want that product)... don't feed the trolls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread