Where to get unflavoured 100mg nic liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristybrette

Oct 2, 2012
New Zealand
Hi all,

After having a read of some other posts, I thought I'd ask the question, where do you buy your unflavoured nic liquid?
I am in New Zealand and have to get mine online from other countries because it is not sold here. We are allowed to bring it in tot he country so long as we only buy quantities enough for personal use, and I have successfully bought nic liquid in in the past from ecigexpress. I do really like their quality price and shipping (time and cost) but am still keen to hear of other places to look. I know of RTS vapes being another regular for vapers here in NZ, but their shipping cost to NZ is slightly higher than ecigexpress.
Anyway any suggestions are greatly received and I will look into what ever you all suggest. I am keen for the places that sell the high 100mg nic as I can get PG and VG here at minimal cost, so diluting is no issue, and the most I can get in the smallest package is the most cost effective.

So thanks in advance, I cant wait to start shopping!:thumbs:

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Thanks so much everyone! I will be having a good look at all of these suggestions, and we don't have an issue bringing in 100mg nic, it is more the amount that customs are worried about here,and so long as the declaration sticker says what is in the package they dont even worry about opening it. I love shopping for vape gear and finding new places to look makes it even more exciting :)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I have to mention Xtreme Vaping. They aren't the cheapest but, they are reputed to be the best.

From Xtreme Vaping website:

"International Shipping
Due to increased Customs regulations, enforcement and seizures, we have decided to stop all International shipments. We apologize for having to do this, but it has become too expensive for us to continue. We appreciate your understanding with this matter."

Last edited:
Yeah there are quite a few that do not ship out side of the states and those who do seem to have extremely high shipping charges, but the thing I cant figure is that there is such a difference when it comes to ecigexpress and their shipping charge because I can get 250mls sent here to NZ for $15 or so where others are around $40 for the same. I wonder if it has something to do with where they are sending from in the states. As I say though I am keen to hear suggestions still cause you don't know if you don't look ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread