Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Hi,

Its one of those portable charging case.

Not sure if Halo recommends any 3rd party stuff.

Thanks. I found one that seems would work on g6. Kanger KR808D-1 Portable Charging Case (PCC) - EVcigarettes.com

I have one very similar but from a different company. Probably the same manufacturer though. I don't see it mentioned in your link but mine shuts off automatically when the battery is fully charged.

It's a nice little pcc. My only gripe is that the USB cable is very short. Aside from that it's a nice compact design and it does what it's supposed to do.

robertboyl

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Canada
Hi, Weber

Yeah, but they are such great quality, it must be hard to keep up, as long as the juices are not out of stock.. :)

Snowdog and Weber, So any KR808 will work like the ones shown here? PCC E-Cig Kits|PCC Portable E cig Chargers|Ecig PCC Starter Kits & PCC Cases

Jefsview, the thing is, wonder if these Halo resellers have websites or offer shipping. Can I post to Halo forum perhaps questioning if anyone has it and can ship?

Thanks.

PS - btw a nice ego multicharger on that site :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hi, Weber

Yeah, but they are such great quality, it must be hard to keep up, as long as the juices are not out of stock.. :)

Snowdog and Weber, So any KR808 will work like the ones shown here? PCC E-Cig Kits|PCC Portable E cig Chargers|Ecig PCC Starter Kits & PCC Cases

Jefsview, the thing is, wonder if these Halo resellers have websites or offer shipping. Can I post to Halo forum perhaps questioning if anyone has it and can ship?

Thanks.

PS - btw a nice ego multicharger on that site :)

It's an open forum. I just pulled the reseller list so you could see if there was a local B&M was available close to you. Most, if not all, of those resellers are just localized B&M. I know that HALO distributes to the UK, but not certain about other countries. But come to the Halo forum and ask Cinder Ella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread