Automizer for G6

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofxjmf

Apr 25, 2013
White Plains NY
I am looking to get an automizer now that I bought a drip tip from Halo but I see they do not have any on the site. I have been looking all over for what the G6 is 510 threaded or the only thing I could find is 808 threaded from one post with not many responses. So I am asking is the Halo G6 510 (like their drip tip section states on their site) or 808? And does this matter if I want to get an atomizer?

I was looking at this: LitecigUSA Premium Joye Low Resistance 510 Atomizer that I found in another post somewhere for a different brand model. Would this work on the halo G6 battery and Halo drip tip?

Thank You in advance!

J Guns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Fresno, CA USA
Halo doesn't utilize an atomizer as an individual unit anymore. From what I understand, their previous product, the Element, utilized an atomizer and cartridge, instead of the cartomizer (which is really both units in one piece) which the G6 and Triton use. Your best best is to find an 808-510 adapter (lots of them turn up on google) and get a 510 atomizer.

as for the G6, its 808 threaded, not 510. a 510 atomizer will not thread onto any Halo device without an adapter.

J Guns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Fresno, CA USA
No problem!

The Triton battery has a dual threading, the smaller threads are 808 and all the G6 cartomizers and mini tanks will work with it. The larger threading is an eGo type thread, which is used for the Triton tank clearomizers. From what I can tell, the Triton batteries are not directly compatible with eGo devices from other manufacturers, but their 808 threads will work just fine with an 808-510 adapter to use 510 devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread