Where to find decent prices for eliquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corinthian

Nov 6, 2009
So I've been living in Korea for a year, and I was ordering eliquid from healthcabin.net while I was there. Dekang 30ml Desert Ship and Menthol, $9 a bottle, no problem. I just went looking at the US sites, now that I'm back, and not only did I have trouble finding what I wanted, but the cheapest bottle I could find was $14! Does anyone have any recommendations for where to find better prices, or are they just that much higher here in the US? thanks!

Last edited:

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Ecigexpress and MadVapes have pretty good sized bottles of tobacco e-liquids that are inexpensive (50ml for about $12 I think). One thing you might consider is diy - PG and VG is very cheap and nic-liquid can be bought at pretty low prices when on sale. Concentrated tobacco flavors are pretty strong and a small bottle can generate a lot of e-juice. Also allows you to change-up the taste a bit to your own liking. Good luck!

p.s. And be sure to use any discount codes that may be around for wherever you buy. 10% to 20% is pretty standard at some places and that can quickly bring the cost of the e-liquids closer to the range you are expecting.

Last edited:

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
I have tried many different suppliers, and at first, I was selecting them by price, and found some very good deals. BUT the flavor and vape just wasn't there on the really cheap ones (generally from China). Now Gourmet Vapor and Johnson Creek are my favorites, based on taste and vape. BUT I do pay more for them - UNLESS I order the 250ml or 500 ml bottles, then it works out to about the same.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I live in Korea. Local juice prices are insane, average of about 17usd for 10ml!!

I ordered from GH1 and their juices were v cheap but that was reflected in the utter crapness of them.

I am finding that the Korean juices I've bought here are expensive but are full of flavor and they vape great. Well they aren't made here and are imported but they are each of them excellent quality. But too costly.

Have placed an order with fsusa as they have good prices and a good reputation.

If they let me down and I don't like their juices, I also - like you - enjoy dekang menthol and their RY4 is okay too so will just go to madvapes and buy some of their 50ml bottles of dekang in several flavors for like 11usd and give up on other vendors as it's too much of a pain in the .... reading reviews, waiting for delivery etc.... those 50ml bottles will last me forever anyway as I vape under 1ml a day....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread