• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Price of Juice in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftercafe

Jan 25, 2012
Seoul, Korea
04/14 edit:
25ml starting 13,000won online...

I've found that most eliquids sold in Korea are unreasonably expensive. 15,000WON for 10ml liquids...? NO.
So I've gone around Seoul looking for different liquids, and these are the cheapest that I could find.
(note: cheap doesn't necessarily mean low quality)

Offline Prices:
35ml
1. Barom Liquids: 38,000WON (Made in USA)
- I'm not too sure about the name, but they carry them in the Dekang multishop in Gangnam. I'm planning a trip there tomorrow to buy some pure nicotine, and I'll update my post.

30ml
1. Quick-nic juice: 39,000WON (Made in USA)
2. Veil liquids: 36,000WON (Not sure about the origins.)

Online Stores:
- Shipping nicotine is illegal in Korea, so these are all 0nic liquids. If you want to buy nicotine legally, you have to buy them in offline stores. The cheapest that I've seen 2ml pure-nicotine sell for is 15,000WON but I'm trying to look for cheaper prices.
Note that these sites are in Korean and I don't know of any english-friendly ones atm so ask your Korean buddy to help you out :p

1. http://www.cigamall.com/
Here, you can find everything needed to get you started. They have mods, clearomizers and batteries at prices that you'd find in stores in your country.
But since this thread is about liquids, scroll to the bottle of the main index and you'll find them.

ex) http://www.cigamall.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=727&main_cate_no=1&display_group=2

These are Korean made "Double-Juice" liquids.
The pg and vg ratios are 70:30, and are sold for 13000won each at 25ml quantities.
They have 20 flavors.

2. http://ameliquid.com/shop/main/index.php
- This site sells US imports in 30ml quantities.

1. Mount Oak Vapors (Made in USA)
2. MyFreedomSmokes (Made in USA)
3. Premium Evo Liquid (not sure of country of origin)

for 28,000WON.

Furthermore, there's a sale everyday for a single selected 30ml liquid for 17,800WON.

( There's currently a 10% off sale because they opened a new store. Shipping is 2500 WON, and they ship monday-friday and arrive in a day or two. They ship the day you order if you send the money before 4pm :))

I'll try keep this thread updated.

If you have any questions, I'd be more than glad to help so shoot me a pm with your email or other contact info. I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Last edited:

Ryan H

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Changwon, South Korea
I've found it to be extremely more cost-effective to just DIY my stuff here. MSF will overseas ship in a bulk box for $40 USD, and I just get 36mg nic from China to dilute with. 200mL from China is about $46 shipped, and if you find the right vendor they will send it marked as it should be (vaporizer oil 36mg strength) instead of something eye-catching. ;)

I've found it to be extremely more cost-effective to just DIY my stuff here. MSF will overseas ship in a bulk box for $40 USD, and I just get 36mg nic from China to dilute with. 200mL from China is about $46 shipped, and if you find the right vendor they will send it marked as it should be (vaporizer oil 36mg strength) instead of something eye-catching. ;)

Which vendors do you use from China?

As an aside, I live on Jeju, and there are several vendors here. The Ramiya stores sell Halo juice at 60,000 for 30ml. They also have Bioil, a Korean brand that is 100% VG, at 20,000 for 20ml. All the prices are pretty insane. They also have a product called Mag 7, which is supposedly made in the US with USP nic, PG, and VG. It's about 35,000 for 30 ml. However, the website listed for it doesn't work, and I can't find any information online about a Mag 7 juice from the states. It seems to be linked to diyflavorshack.co.kr

I've purchased juice directly from Halo and was taxed heavily. I've also purchased from giantvapes.com in the US, and they labelled the products as flavour concentrates, avoiding tax. That was 150ml of juice, which probably would have run about 100k had it been taxed.

I've also purchased from cigarjoy.co.kr and the service was great. The woman called me to let me know when she was going to mail my gear, and she even left a little hand written note in the parcel.

Ryan H

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Changwon, South Korea
I use bestecig.com for 34mg unflavored nic. It runs about $56 shipped, and they will send it completely unmarked. Instead of saying "Nicotine" on the bottle, they label it as "Strength". So, you know what you have, it's just that customs doesn't. They've opened a few of my boxes but haven't stopped anything yet.

aftercafe

Jan 25, 2012
Seoul, Korea
Hey Aftercafe!

I was just wondering how they can sell the juice so cheap? i'm not in Korea, but when i visited, the shops i visited had WAY higher prices than 38,000WON that you posted.....should've checked here first......lol

Even though they sell for 38000won, it's still a profitable business.
My guess is that most juices are so damn expensive because of the supply and demand..

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Yeah, the main reason I'm gonna start making my own e-juices is the ridiculous, almost price fixing, pieces here in Korea.

Bestcig juices don't taste safe to me. I only order the mixed nicotine from them. EBay vendors with zero nicotine seem to be the best deal. Just make sure they correctly label the declaration as containing zero nicotine, otherwise the package will be held up until taxes are paid. Not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread