Where to buy my vaping necessities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydroscopic

Mar 6, 2015
United States
If the OP can give us an idea of their vaping budget and what items they're looking at, it might be possible to make recommendations for non-eBay sellers.

Thrasher gave a good list of vendors for vaping on a budget.

As for new vapers and B&Ms I find that some B&Ms are like car mechanics. Some are reputable, fantastic and should be supported whenever possible. Others are into vaping for making a quick buck. If you don't know what your looking for you might get taken. - That said, I feel the same way about eBay for vaping supplies on the shadier aspect. Feel free to disagree as one sees fit.

AvgJoeVapes

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2015
Round Lake, IL
I mentioned this in another thread, but I have yet to have an issue with worldofvape, 101vape, or myvaporstore in terms of shipping, prices and making sure that I am getting authentic goods. As far as e-Liquid goes I'm biased towards a local shop, Nixteria, which also has a website (not the greatest website but it works), that you can order from. I will also remind you that the supply chain is bit down after the Chinese New Year break so give the vendors some time to start getting inventory back in.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    Ive had good luck on buying from eBay, I make sure to read their feedback as well as price check with several other websites before buying. I can also recommend vaporrange as well as vapenw for gear, they both have good prices and shipped fast. I only buy batteries from RTD vapors, as far as juice my go to is ITC and Mt Baker vapor but Ive heard great things about Vape Wild and have a sample order on the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread