• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where is the ga vaping community??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
It would depend on a few issues such as when exactly for Alpharetta for me. I'm pretty far to the east of Atlanta. Perhaps if this can get moving each month it could move from place to place surrounding ATL..

I think moving it from place to place wouldn't be too bad of an idea so we might get a bigger variety of people to join in on the fun..

ETA - How do we reach out to the wider community since not everyone visits this subforum.

You would need to contact your fellow vaper to let them know. We can also talk to Classy and have her put it in the events section and post it in the general area..

Renrav

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Hi all, I'm in Dacula and would be interested in a meetup. It seems like the consensus is somewhere North of Atlanta, that works great for me. I know there was a big meet at Old Town Tavern in Lawrenceville a while back. I wasn't there, but I think they rented out a banquet room. I'm not sure if vaping in the restaurant proper would be allowed. Manuel's(that Balthezar mentioned) is definitely vape-friendly, but is in Atlanta.

By the way, nice to see you again Balthezar and Christy. I remember y'all from the ATL vapers forum, although I wasn't too active there. I only made it to one of the previous monthly meets, but hopefully something will get started again.

If you see this truck give me a wave!

Not too hard to spot.:D

E6753590-4C74-4294-A53D-203846E9248E-4777-00000685BEB9CC7F.jpg

djeaton

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Canton, GA
CrankUpTheJuice.com
I'm new to vaping and located in Canton. My son works at a smoke shop in Woodstock, but we go to VapeRite in Woodstock, about 15 minutes away, for their expertise and free juice bar. I'd love to get down there more often. If you are not familiar with it, they have a nice seating area with about 100 different samples that you can try. If you want something, they will mix you bottles on demand if they don't have it in stock. If anyone is interested in meeting there some evening or some weekend just to chat and educate a newbie, let me know. :)

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
I'm new to vaping and located in Canton. My son works at a smoke shop in Woodstock, but we go to VapeRite in Woodstock, about 15 minutes away, for their expertise and free juice bar. I'd love to get down there more often. If you are not familiar with it, they have a nice seating area with about 100 different samples that you can try. If you want something, they will mix you bottles on demand if they don't have it in stock. If anyone is interested in meeting there some evening or some weekend just to chat and educate a newbie, let me know. :)

Hi and welcome to vaping. I have been to VapeRite a couple of times and really like their set up, especially like their purple haze e-juice. I usually go to Rock & Roll in Cummings because they are so much closer to me. You may already be aware, but I thought I might mention that North ATL Vape Squad is having a meet next week. They will have 18 venders attending and I am looking forward to attending. I noticed that one of the prizes was donated by MT Baker. I want that one. Hope to see you there. It will be held at Adrenaline Climbing
460 Brogdon Road, Suwanee, Georgia
Sunday 6-10pm

Hwy20

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Pre-advertising not permitted

lightbud404

Serial Vapist
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Atlanta, GA