• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where is the ga vaping community??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wacdenney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Georgia
Dalton(weekday) & Ellijay(weekend) vaper here. Those of you North of ATL should check out the Chattanooga group, Scenic City Vapers on Facebook. We're meeting every other month, and having a blast.

Dalton has recently added a B&M (sorta). Urollit is now carrying starter kits & juices. I expect their inventory to grow as they learn the art - they're newbies themselves. I've been to Awesome Vapors in Cumming, seems to be a well stocked store, if a bit out of the way.

I'm glad to see this section of the forum is getting some action, finally!

Ellijay is right up the road from me.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Just popped in again to say hey to everyone. Seems to be getting a bit busier in here, lots of new people in GA than there was a year ago, when we had the last big meet last Feb. Unfortunately most of the people I met then have moved on, and don't keep in touch anymore. It seems around the holidays everyone just disappeared. Oh well, stuff happens. Hope things don't die out this time, it's so hard to find and keep new friends in the vaping community. Take care everyone, talk to ya'll again soon.

*christy*

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
Bowdon, Georgia
Just popped in again to say hey to everyone. Seems to be getting a bit busier in here, lots of new people in GA than there was a year ago, when we had the last big meet last Feb. Unfortunately most of the people I met then have moved on, and don't keep in touch anymore. It seems around the holidays everyone just disappeared. Oh well, stuff happens. Hope things don't die out this time, it's so hard to find and keep new friends in the vaping community. Take care everyone, talk to ya'll again soon.

Hey Joe!!! I have missed you! Long story on why I have been MIA message me or something!!

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
I live in Buford and work in Tucker, so I'd be game for just about anywhere east to north of the of the city. Finding a suitable establishment will probably be the difficult part...

ETA - How do we reach out to the wider community since not everyone visits this subforum.

A simple link (to this subforum) in our signatures would be a start. After that, perhaps figure out a way to maintain an opt-in email or PM directory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread