where do you buy your nic base from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steam heat

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
I am getting a late start. But stocking up none the less...... I have looked at my freedom smoke and a few others trying to find the best online store to buy nic base from, and was wondering where y'all thought the best place to purchase it... I'm in Florida and obviously fast shipping would be a huge plus!... Thanks in advance...

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I am getting a late start. But stocking up none the less...... I have looked at my freedom smoke and a few others trying to find the best online store to buy nic base from, and was wondering where y'all thought the best place to purchase it... I'm in Florida and obviously fast shipping would be a huge plus!... Thanks in advance...[/QUOTE

2 Litres just arrived today. RTS vapes 2l 100 ml nicotine 18 bottles just under $100 + free shipping with code FIRSTORDER

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
So, another semi-related question...what concentration of nicotine do you recommend for a newb? I am in the 12% range for juices, and prefer the more analog cig taste for now.

I practiced with a half liter of 36mg and then went straight to 100. Looking back I could have probably started with 100mg or less than a half liter of 36. Using a juice calculator makes it simple with any strength base.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
So, another semi-related question...what concentration of nicotine do you recommend for a newb? I am in the 12% range for juices, and prefer the more analog cig taste for now.

I purchase 100mg for long term storage. I mix it down to 36mg for what I use to DIY and handle more regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread