Where do i buy ORGANIC DIY PG,VG, AND FLAVORS FROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE ORGANIC VG,PG, FLAVORS, SWEETENERS, ETC FROM TO MAKE MY OWN LIQUIDS??? I have been trying to find a place to purchase these things in organic or natural form. I already have my diy kit and the regular pg,vg,sweetener and flavors but id rather make my own ORGANIC flavors. Can anyone help?!

deusXmchna

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
TX
vaporizing random "organic", and therefore likely much more complex molecules/compounds, may have more unforeseen consequences than using established flavoring molecules.
For example, the stuff I'm vaping contains PG & VG, plus "vanilla extract", and 3 more flavoring chemicals. I do find the "vanilla extract" a little dicey, is it just vanillin (or one of the related compounds), or is it an actual extract of the vanilla beans, which contains hundreds of unknown molecules.
Or for cherry flavoring, one could use piperonal (if it's safe for vaping), one single molecule. Or one could juice a cherry, and have hundreds to thousands of compounds, some of them unknown, unstudied, etc. But we know immediately that dropping cherry juice is gonna hork an atomizer with the carbohydrates alone.
I'm getting too tired to explain this properly, and have to wake for work in 3hrs. Hopefully you understand, or maybe someone else can pick it up, I've probably made a mess of it already.

Many of the most dastardly molecules/compounds were developed by Mother Nature. Some that might be perfectly safe via oral administration could be quite dangerous vaped at high temp. Heat does all sorts of wacky things to compounds.

Not that I'm trying to discourage experimentation- we're ALL taking great leaps into unknown territory with vaping.
The only (hopefully) absolute truth that we can cling to is that vaping is better for us than smoking.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
From what I understand, PG can not be gotten in an organic form.
I do get my VG in an organic form and you can normally find that by typing organic VG in google....

as far as flavoring...I don't really know the only company I know that makes organic juice is vaperite and Todd extracts his flavoring himself from organic ingredients...for instance you can soak organic coffee in an organic VG mixture to extract flavoring...or organic tobacco leaf or tea leaves or whatever...but as far as getting it bottled I have never seen it.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Naturesflavors.com for organic and natural flavors

Lepicerie.com for natural flavors

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE ORGANIC VG,PG, FLAVORS, SWEETENERS, ETC FROM TO MAKE MY OWN LIQUIDS??? I have been trying to find a place to purchase these things in organic or natural form. I already have my diy kit and the regular pg,vg,sweetener and flavors but id rather make my own ORGANIC flavors. Can anyone help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread