Where can I get a Hadaly or SKX Clone 22 mm RDA ?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
That may be a big ask @Tar Heel, as had a look myself and there doesn't seem to be anything about.

Can find Citadel rda and Hussar II rda clones though.

Citadel is a Psyclone mods design like the Hadaly but I don't know how you'd feel about the PEEK chamber reducer.

Hussar II is something completely different but a little similar to the Hadaly in some respects, so may be of some interest.

3fvape and 2fdeal seem the best places I can think of to look as well.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I looked and saw a couple Italian websites have the SXK Hadaly clone in-stock. I don't know Italian so I can't say if they ship to the US.
Just do a search for SXK Hadaly.

If you are looking for an authentic Hadaly, good luck.

Your best option for finding an authentic would be to join the "Highend Squonker treasure trove" Facebook group and then create a wanted post. That is, if you do Facebook. Folks do wanted posts all the time.

I've seen a couple listed in the group over the last year. They get scooped up very quickly.

Tar Heel

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2016
Western North Carolina
That may be a big ask @Tar Heel, as had a look myself and there doesn't seem to be anything about.

Can find Citadel RDA and Hussar II RDA clones though.

Citadel is a Psyclone Mods design like the Hadaly but I don't know how you'd feel about the PEEK chamber reducer.

Hussar II is something completely different but a little similar to the Hadaly in some respects, so may be of some interest.

3fvape and 2fdeal seem the best places I can think of to look as well.
I should have bought 2 when I could. The one I have works fine maybe it will last many years.

I don't think I would like the Citadel or the Hussar.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Tar Heel

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2016
Western North Carolina
I looked and saw a couple Italian websites have the SXK Hadaly clone in-stock. I don't know Italian so I can't say if they ship to the US.
Just do a search for SXK Hadaly.

If you are looking for an authentic Hadaly, good luck.

Your best option for finding an authentic would be to join the "Highend Squonker treasure trove" Facebook group and then create a wanted post. That is, if you do Facebook. Folks do wanted posts all the time.

I've seen a couple listed in the group over the last year. They get scooped up very quickly.
Oh well, it was worth a shot.

I'm not looking for authentic just a clone.

I set up the "notify me when back in stock" thing with 3fvape.

I don't have a Facebook account so that's out.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Well, I changed my mind since I need a backup and got the Citadel from 3fvape.
    The Citadel vapes very similar to the Hadaly, and I don't use the peek chamber reducer. The build deck is longer than the Hadaly (which I prefer). The Entheon with the Hadeon cap also vapes just like the Hadaly. I kept all 3, with the Hadaly at #3. You should enjoy the Citadel.

Users who are viewing this thread