• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your PV history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm sure I'll miss some, but

eGo 650 mAh starter kit with attys and cartos (still have as backup) -->
batteries replaced with eGo 900 mAh batteries plus non-eGo slow chargers (100 mA) -->
attys and cartos replaced with eGo C type A tanks and attys (latter leaked badly) -->
MadVapes 3.7 V box mods (14500 batts plus charger) -->
Reo Grande plus Reo Mini with Boge 2 and 3 ohm cartos (14500 & 18650 batts plus charger) -->
Phidias Feedimus left- and right-handed bottom-feeders with Boge 3 ohm cartos -->
MadVapes VV box mod with Boge 3 ohm cartos -->
eGo T 1000 mAh batteries with Boge 3 ohm cartos -->
Vapage Vmod 2 with Boge 3 ohm cartos -->
Mom and Pop T103 tanks with Boge 3 ohm cartos​

Here's how I deploy what I have now:

GOING OUT AND ABOUT: several Boge 3 ohm cartos on eGo T 1000 mAh batteries to stick in shirt pocket.
OFFICE: Reo Mini and Grande, plus Vapage Vmod 2 and Mom and Pop T103 tanks with Boge 3 ohm cartos.
LIVING ROOM: several Boge 3 ohm cartos on eGo T 900 mAh batteries.
TV ROOM: Both Phids with Boge 3 ohm cartos and a couple of MadVapes 3.7 V box mods with Boge 3.0 cartos.
BACKUP: a bunch of attys and carts (used mainly for tasting new e-liquids), a bunch of Boge 3 ohm cartos, plus several MadVapes 3.7 V box mods, extra 14500 and 18650 batteries, chargers for same, and a bundle of eGo 650, 900 and 1000 mAh batteries. (You can never be too thin nor too rich. Neither can you ever have enough backups.)
UNUSED: MadVapes VV box mod (I found my sweet spot was 3 ohm Boge cartos driven by 3.4-3.7 V batteries).​

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Last edited:

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
i'm gonna be canadian for a minute cause I like the thread topic
M602 PCC Kit > 902 PCC Kit > Gemini PCC kit (510) > Disposible 510 > Carlos Juice Box > Stewie Juicer > Reo (original wood 801) > 5v box mod > Ego (they hadn't come out untill this point) > Journyman > VV Ali'i > Eclipse EQ (for a hot minute) > VV boxmod > Vision Tox

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
HD Smoke (a battery will not last as long as it takes to charge the other ... so)

A wall AC/DC Adaptor from Value Village ($2.99) with an alligator clip for the ground on a cartimizer and the center lead to touch the center contact. You want VV, it will give you 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9 or 12 volts!

eGo 1100 mah passthrough (with the Star Dust, I am happy where I'm at)

Keep your wick wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread