• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your favourite atty/carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuvix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Guelph, Canada
Hey Canadian Friends, this one's for you.

First some background info before I get to my point. I live near the GTA, and I purchase all my gear online from two vendors, E-juice Wizard and Happy Vapor. Currently I'm using a Lavatube for my main PV and an eGo-C as my out-and-about PV. I'm happy with the eGo-C atty's. On my LT, I use either regular 510 (~2.5 ohm) atty's or a Smoktech DCT (1.5 ohm). The 510's I just bought don't seem to be working as well as they used to. Everything was great up until a day ago. Now I get nasty hits all the time and the same juice I always use suddenly lacks flavour even on brand new atty's. I've tried everything and I just don't understand why they aren't working for me. Hopefully it was just that batch of atty's...I thought my LT was broken, but I get the same nasty taste with different batteries.

My DCT 1.8 ohm isn't very good on my LT or my eGo. I can barely taste the flavour of my favourite juices. I like the DCT idea, so I've ordered some 3 ohm carto's for it, I hope this helps the flavour.

Back to my topic: What kind of atty/carto/whatever do you guys in Canada use? And where do you get it? I need a change here, my PV's and I are not getting along very well these days :( and I'd like that to change!

Thanks!

albertbert

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2011
Canada
For cartos i really like kangers. You can't push them very high, but in the 3.2-4.2 volt range they work great. I haven't really found any atty's i like too much, i just get bridgeless ones for dripping new flavors.

I really like 1.2 ml vision clearomizers. I've been vaping one for 2 months, and it is still working perfectly. Only problem is the tip gets filled with liquid over time, and eventually you get some in your mouth. Having some spare tips fixes that though. Like the kangers, you cant push them very far, but if you keep the voltage at the right place, you get a awesome vape with zero dry hits.

You could try a stardust, lots of people like them. I didn't like the one i got, but i think maybe the juice i was using clogged it up fast, the wick was pretty nasty when i took it apart after it died. You would need a adapter for it to work on your LT.

I get this stuff from canvape. You could probably find stardusts and kangers on lots of different sites.

stuvix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Guelph, Canada
For cartos i really like kangers. You can't push them very high, but in the 3.2-4.2 volt range they work great. I haven't really found any atty's i like too much, i just get bridgeless ones for dripping new flavors.

I really like 1.2 ml vision clearomizers. I've been vaping one for 2 months, and it is still working perfectly. Only problem is the tip gets filled with liquid over time, and eventually you get some in your mouth. Having some spare tips fixes that though. Like the kangers, you cant push them very far, but if you keep the voltage at the right place, you get a awesome vape with zero dry hits.

You could try a stardust, lots of people like them. I didn't like the one i got, but i think maybe the juice i was using clogged it up fast, the wick was pretty nasty when i took it apart after it died. You would need a adapter for it to work on your LT.

I get this stuff from canvape. You could probably find stardusts and kangers on lots of different sites.

I've found adapters to fit my eGo-C atty onto my LT and it works great, but I'm looking for something different. I'm going to try canvape and see if they have anything different from what I've seen. I'll look it up! Thanks! By the way, E-Juice Wizard has lots of adapters. I use two 510-510 adapters for my eGo-C atty on my LT.

I bought some clearomizers and didn't like them too much. I should try a different brand.

Everything was going so well with vaping until now. There aren't many variables, not much has changed so I'm just at a loss for words as to what the heck is going on.

Last edited:

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
I have been using DCT 5 ohm ( 2.5 for each coil ) and tank on my LT, and boge lr carts by themselves.

I have a stardust I have used on the occasion but it is picky and doesn't like higher voltages without tasting burnt? for the lack of a better word. When I get the taste right the vape is a little cool. PS. adapter needed :)

I want to get some kangers to try as I have heard they give a warmer vape but I am happy with the boges.

Last edited:

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Smoktech 1.7s (hole punched slightly larger with a finishing nail) in the 6.5ml tank running at 4.4volts on my ProVari.

Same exact hit, battery after charged battery until the draw starts to get a bit tighter in around a weeks time (25-30mls run through).

I've finally found a vape as consistent as buying cigarettes.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Smoktech 2.5 DCs(@5.8V) and 2.8 SCs(@5.5V) in tanks are so far my favourites. Boge XXL LRs are also good for thinner juices but are wound too tight for thick juices.

As for drippers, I use a 2.6 bridgeless atty...but that's only for randomly tasting juices that aren't in a tank at a given moment. I generally have my 4 tanks on the go in a rotation with swapping one out for something new every 3 days or so. That way, they're each lasting about 7 or 8 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread