What's Your Favorite KBV Joose?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbye

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
DE
I liked the pineapple shake at first, but then I started tasting too much alcohol in it so I've put it down for now. Next I think I need to try the krispity... seems everyone loves that. I wish someone would say how the white wabbit is though. So far, I've yet to find a decent coconut vape.

It's good, but I can't handle the pineapple shake for long periods. In fact I put it away for now myself.

Get the White Wabbit, it's one I really like. The cake and coconut together makes for a nice, smooth vape. I'm vaping it right now.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
to you guys that have Pineapple Shake & B's Strawberry Pie..

do these two flavors have a slight "menthol" taste to it? i'm really disappointed... i don't understand why they would add a tinge of menthol or mint to it... and i'm even wondering if it's a mistake.

if i'm ever in the mood for menthol i use a different atomizer specifically for menthols/mints.. but bleh it's hard to get that menthol taste out of my attie

VaporTrails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Somewhere High.
to you guys that have Pineapple Shake & B's Strawberry Pie..

do these two flavors have a slight "menthol" taste to it? i'm really disappointed... i don't understand why they would add a tinge of menthol or mint to it... and i'm even wondering if it's a mistake.

if i'm ever in the mood for menthol i use a different atomizer specifically for menthols/mints.. but bleh it's hard to get that menthol taste out of my attie

I've tried the Pineapple Shake, not detecting much menthol though there is definitely the "fruity" bright taste of Pineapple which IMO is pretty good. Haven't tried the Strawberry Pie.

Got an order in from KBV today! Great joose, and excellent prompt service.

Got a lot of Krispity Treat, one of my favorites! That flavor is now on one of the big cartos. Guess that is what happens when they threw it in as a bait sample on the last order. Candy Bar, Crumb Donut, Hummingbird Nectar, Monkey Bread, Fiddle Paddle, Pineapple Shake, and Peppermint Ice Cream. All of them are pretty good! That Hummingbird Nectar is smooooth.

VaporTrails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Somewhere High.
You guys are killing me, I'm going to order some KVB, haven't tried yet! Do these ones need steeping?

Of the flavors I've tried most are good right out of the box. I am going to let the Monkey Bread and Peppermint Ice Cream chill for about a week, just my personal preference.

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
I like strong flavor so for those who are KBV veterans should I order extra flavor or are the juices strong at regular strength?

I'd say it depends on the liquid. I like strong flavors as well, and with Hummingbird Nectar it's better with the extra flavor shot in my opinion. I haven't tried others to give much of an opinion though.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Now that I have a 5v in my arsenol, I do not order extra flavor. I find many flavors are accentuated at higher voltage.

My favorite at 5v is their RY4 and my favorite at 3.7v on a dual coil carto, or boge 2.0ohm carto is Rice Krispity Treat.

I find their flavors are strong enough personally, and I always ordered extra flavor from other vendors. I find that double flavor really changes the complexity of the juices, and few are better IMO. YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread