Please rate your favorite Kick Bass Vapor Joose

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMellow

Dec 11, 2010
Tulare, Ca.
OK

I've read alot about how wonderful KBV Liquids are, watched a ton of videos, and decided it is time for me to order on next payday.

I am still looking for an all day vape and a good dessert vape. I like the idea of V-Spot, OMG, WTF, and Ry4 for all dayers and Troll Bridge, Choc cake, and candy bar for dessert vapes

I really like the idea of Caramel Cap for the morning.

But here is what I would like from you......Please post your top five (5) KBV juices in order from your favorite as 1 on down to 5. Then I will base what the top favorite flavors are of you all by what flavors show up the most and what rank.

and that will help me decide what to get on my first order (Gonna order 4 or 5 15ml's to start)
This should prove to be interesting and kinda fun.

Thanks for your input!

IrishGirl

Oct 29, 2010
El Paso
Rice Krispity Treat, xtra flavor
OMG extra flavor
Joosey fruit xtra flavor
Gooey better cake
troll bridge cookie

How do you decide which to get extra flavoring in?
I am looking at Rice Krispity Treat; Buttercream Icing; Maple Frosting Roll; OMG. Too much VG seems to make me cough so I am looking at switching to the 30/70 VG/PG will this make it taste different - which PG/VG formulation do you get? Also I hate coffee - does the OMG taste like coffee at all? thanks for any info.

kitsch

Jun 15, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
i have a few!
1) Troll Bridge Cookie- my big bottle just came in the mail today and i was so stoked because i had like A DROP left in my old little bottle. it's super delicious, tastes just like fresh baked cookies. i order in double flavor just for extra yum factor.
2) Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream - holy crap delicious! tastes just like the name
3) Marion Berry Ice Cream - tastes just like a strawberry milkshake to me
4) Gooey Better Cake - at first i thought it was kinda gross and just tasted like butter, but now it's steeped for a week and tastes like super good pound cake!

i vape all of these at just 6mg of nic and i find that they all still have great TH.

springfling

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
I like flavors strong and RKT and juicy fruit do benefit from extra flavor. Only my opinion, but I don't think the Troll Bridge Cookie would be better with extra flavor. I think it's good the way it is and too much flavor might not be good. I think to get a vape tasting that good with chocolate in it requires some work and skill and I would not mess with it. I ordered caramel cappuccino with extra flavor once and that was a big mistake. I ruined it. Bob said some people thought they needed extra flavor with candy bar but then did not like it that way.
To answer the question about OMG, I do taste cappuccino in it but it's not strong on the coffee flavor. If you have a question about whether to order extra flavor, message Bob or Missy. They will tell you what they think and what the customer feedback has been for a particular juice. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread