Whats the Best Ecigarette to buy-- fed up with leaks & mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Started vaping on 2009 , from health ecigs for 20 $, 901, penstyles, janty , yeti, janty dura, dura-c, janty kissbox, janty sticks, Janty stick v2, ego, joye ego t, janty jets. till today. So far spent more than 500 $ on the the regular e cigs and hundreds of dollars on the e liquids from janty, eastmall etc..

fed up with the eliquid messes, tissues, leaks, Even EGO - T which i bought couple of weeks back leaks.. After the first vape, i tried to fill in again and next day morning my tank is empty and janty jets/ego tanks are filled with the liquids.

Willing to spend 150 to 200 usdollars on the best ecig on the market. Please advice the best ecig as of today i can buy so that i dont have any hassles with the messy refills . i vape heavily almost 20 times a day

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
There is no one "best" e-cig for all vapers ... and there never will be. There are some great ones ... in various categories.

Also, some of the best PVs (certainly the ones in the price bracket you're talking about) are not really "e-cigarettes" (as in one integrated device). Rather they are combinations of battery (whether traditional skinny batt, fat batt, or mod), atomizer and liquid delivery system (often integrated as in cartomizers), mouthpiece (either integrated or separate drip tip), and (sometimes) adapter. [And I've left out PT connectors and doodads like cones, pen-clip covers, jeweled endcaps, and goosenecks.]

Other than e-liquid (which is most significant), the single most important component of a great PV is the atomizer/juice delivery system. Temporarily removing juice feeders from the equation, IMO we're talking about cartomizers. [Like you, I don't think much of tanks, although some vapers do like them.] One of the very best today is the Smok Tech Dual Coil, e.g., $2 each from Hoosier E-Cig Supply and Vapor Junction (sold as a five-pack for $10). Read/view reviews here an ECF to learn more about these wonders. [In addition, I happen to be enamored by the EastMall LR 801 cartomizer from Vapor Junction ... and the MaxX Fusion and VOLT cartos are great Kr8 cartomizers.]

Battery packages can be evaluated by how effectively they provide the appropriate voltage (e.g., 3.2V, 3.7V, 5V, 6V, or VV) to that atomizer/juice deliverer and for how long (i.e., mAh) ... as well as by such things as shape, size, appearance, switch, and durability/reliability. If you like an LR atomizer/cartomizer like the Dual Coil, then 3.7V (or even 3.2V perhaps) is the way to go. Otherwise, VV (variable voltage) will give you that perfect voltage for whatever atomizer/cartomizer you're using.

There are many excellent 3.7V mods in your price range. The highest mAh is the Helix. Probably the best made is the Precise, but those are just two examples. The most beautiful ... is in the eye of the beholder and includes the wood box mods.

The ProVari is the leading example of a VV battery package in your price range. [The Darwin may have the edge, but it is $230).

I discuss some of these (including the juice feeders that I "temporarily removed...from the equation" here) – and further examine the parameters for evaluating battery packages – in my Mods Buyers Guide. [It was written last fall so some of the newer mods (e.g., ProVari and Darwin) are not included.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread