NEW Janty™ Dura JTDS (Tank System)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW - Janty™ Dura JDTS tank system - Sets, Attys, Carts!!

The NEW Janty™ Dura JDTS is a tank System, like its big brother the Janty™ eGo JETS, and is available now. The Dura JDTS (Janty Dura Tank System) new 0.8 ml tank system drips e-liquid directly onto the atomizer. This allows you to drip without the need to add liquid after every couple of puffs.

The Janty™ Dura JDTS uses a tank cartridge and a tank atomizer. The design still uses the proven Janty™ Dura double air circulation system providing a smooth consistent hit and tons of vapor.

The Janty™ Dura JDTS has all the same outstanding features of the standard Dura - they boast long battery life and excellent vapor production. The new Tank System uses no filler material giving a clean pure vapor, with no burning. The vapor production, and clean taste are tremendous!! Available in JDTS Sets, JDTS Atomizers and JDTS Cartridges!
JDTS-setnew.jpg
NEW Janty™ Dura JTDS (Tank System)

Janty™ Warranty
The warranty period covers 6 months on atomizers and other parts of the Janty™ Dura JTDS (excluding batteries). The warranty period covers 3 months on batteries.

note - I have been using this new Dura Tank system as my daily vape for the past 3 weeks and am extremely impressed with this model. It has the same ease-of-use tank re-filling as the eGo Tank, but in a much lighter, smaller package. As far as performance... I rate this model the best one I have ever used!!! Even better than big brother eGo as far as throat-hit, and performance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread