What's in Geoff's Blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I just tried it for the first time this evening. I taste cinnamon and banana, but there may be other more subtle flavors, too. Could there also be a hint of vanilla? Maybe some buttered rum? It's hard to pin down. As I read through this thread, I kept vaping it, considering the tastes people reported. And yes, it's good. Not too sweet, but it'll appeal to sweet-flavor lovers more than to those who want a tobacco flavor. I think I've found another flavor to add to my favorite vape list. I like a variety of flavors, so I don't have a single favorite, just a few ones I keep going back to over and over again.

I think it's sort of fun having the ingredients be a mystery. It keeps us guessing and starts threads like this one!

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
Love this flavor. Just got it last week, vaping through a 2.0 ohm Boge cart w/ ego battery. 36 mg / 20% VG. Awesome all day vape. Just ordered two more bottles while they're on special :)

One thing I do notice, though, is Geoff's Blend seems to kill my cartos pretty quick. No big deal, they're inexpensive, but I only get about two days until it clogs up. Not really worth cleaning. This is in opposition to some other flavors, like Almond Horn (also very good) that I could get three or four days out of a carto.

Last edited:

woolfe99

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
San Francisco
Hmm. I guess I'm the only one who detects butterscotch in it. Could just be my taste buds. Down the stretch, it tastes mainly like Juicy Fruit gum.

It has the distinction of being the first flavor in 2 years that I enjoy since I got hooked on AC back '10. It's a good thing Geoff started offering samplers or I would never have tried it. I was in despair of ever finding a replacement for AC. GB is definitely it though. Unlike other flavors I start to hate after 2 days, I was totally hooked the entire 5 days that the sampler lasted. Queuing up a big order later this week as my AC is finally running out.

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
Anyone else finding that GB clogs up cartos really quick? I'm using 2.0 ohm Boge w/ my ego battery. I can barely get a full day on a cart with GB, until it clogs up. Switched over to a new cart and went back to peach melba for a bit. Full day on it, many refills, not even a difference yet in pull. Must really be something in that GB that tastes great but clogs fast.

I'm thinking about ordering some EMDCC. I wonder how they'll take to GB.

Wate2028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
sc
I've got almost 3 full ounces of Geoff's Blend that I am wanting to give away to someone who uses GB a lot and will PM me back to let me know what they think, to me something tastes weird in it. I'd never used doublers before so I don't know if that is it or if my tastes have changed, or if it really does taste funny. GB was one of my go-to juices and I wanted to make sure before I ordered more.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I've got almost 3 full ounces of Geoff's Blend that I am wanting to give away to someone who uses GB a lot and will PM me back to let me know what they think, to me something tastes weird in it. I'd never used doublers before so I don't know if that is it or if my tastes have changed, or if it really does taste funny. GB was one of my go-to juices and I wanted to make sure before I ordered more.

Wish I could help, but I expect it would be easier for somebody in the U.S to help out. Kinda sad, but if your Avatar is supportive of the South Carolina Game Cocks, then I was in the Joanna area on work just 3 weeks ago, and could have perhaps hooked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread