Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I've got an order of the Dual coils coming in from madvapes based on Thad's feedback. I'm hoping they work too..

I like the duals they are smoktech and they are great but the ones I use most are single coils, they are 1.7 megas. They are at CCV. I do get 4 days out of both kinds but the 1.7 singles are the same price as the Boge 2.0's. Call me cheap but they vape almost exactly the same.

I hope I'm not doing a bad thing here by posting this but it's not juice it's about enjoying GB.
http://crystalvaping.corecommerce.c...ors/15-C-C-V-Mega-LR-1-7-THE-RESURRECTOR.html

Last edited:

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I don't recommend using GsB with the EMDCCs. I filled one up the other evening and it was so so good. By the following afternoon it was like sucking on the thickest milkshake known to man (or woman). What is in this juice that does this?

I have no idea but it's worth it, be sure to blow out your carto every time you refill it, it helps.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
Just an update on the MAP tank I was trying, on the second day, I started to consistently get a burnt taste, figure the juice was gunking up at the atomizer. Maybe Ill give the CCV cartos a try.
IMO the LR Boge cartos gave better flavor then the MAP tank.

Thanks for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread