• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's headed to YOUR Arizona mailbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I finally found a really great replacement for CashCap liquid (sold in 2009, was one of my first/fav liquids and after 6 months the recipe was changed and it was never even close ever again... *mad*).

I went and met up with a couple of our new members for Mexican food and we both brought tons of the coffee types we've bought so we could check them out. I have a 4 year old bottle of about 30ml left of the old CashCap I brought along (liquid gold! lol). It was my all day liquid back in the day, and since it changed and went away *grrrr* nothing has ever come even close to it (I have probably 30 coffee/cappuccino liquids sitting around here).

We made a trade with a liquid of mine she liked for some of her Cinilla Coffee from J Vapes. I vaped the CashCap and the Cinilla Coffee side by side for a few days in tanks. SO good and within a hair of honey sweetness of being identical. So happy with the flavor, I ordered 120ml bottle of it. LOL I haven't been this excited to buy a liquid in years! Also picked up a 30ml of their version of RY4 (called Pursuit of Happiness) to give a spin since I was melting the credit card again anyways :blush:. It's all on the way, so hopefully Monday I'll be back in some tasty cappuccino vapor cuz the traded liquid is now long gone!

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
So I have finally got content with my setup...Vamo V2, EVODs and ProTanks. I also learned to rebuild, and enjoying the cotton wicks inside my clearos/tanks.

So since everything is perfect, what would I need to have sent to my Arizona Mailbox? For me, it's now time to take a shot at DIY eJuice. So I have some PG, VG, Nicotine coming from Wizard Labs, and various flavors coming from The Perfumers Apprentice.

I'm extremely looking forward to trying this new part of my hobby, I just wish I had made the order last week so I could of done my juice experiments today.

In any event, I do need to go out and get some supplies for when my products arrive. Anyone know the best store locally to get some beakers, syringes, rubber gloves and any other items for making juice? I was thinking Walmart, but open to suggestions for a place I can just do one stop shopping for everything else I need.

Cheers

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
So I have finally got content with my setup...Vamo V2, EVODs and ProTanks. I also learned to rebuild, and enjoying the cotton wicks inside my clearos/tanks.

So since everything is perfect, what would I need to have sent to my Arizona Mailbox? For me, it's now time to take a shot at DIY eJuice. So I have some PG, VG, Nicotine coming from Wizard Labs, and various flavors coming from The Perfumers Apprentice.

I'm extremely looking forward to trying this new part of my hobby, I just wish I had made the order last week so I could of done my juice experiments today.

In any event, I do need to go out and get some supplies for when my products arrive. Anyone know the best store locally to get some beakers, syringes, rubber gloves and any other items for making juice? I was thinking Walmart, but open to suggestions for a place I can just do one stop shopping for everything else I need.

Cheers

A place called "The Container Store" http://www.containerstore.com/welcome.htm
had a lot of little bottles of varying sizes for storage and mixing, Wally-world has little empty bottles in the soap area for traveling.
I ordered my graduated flasks from WL when I ordered my nic.
DIY is pretty satisfying!
Good luck!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Our local DIYers seem to find the prices at Wizard Labs the cheapest for about everything, including beakers, cylinders, etc...
Measuring and Mixing Labware

They also have good quality gloves (good idea to get the right kind for handling nicotine) and other safety gear:
Safety Apparel

For local buys, if you have a farm supply near you, you can get syringes in lots of sizes which work just as well as graduated cylinders for measuring. Home brew shops usually have some interesting things for DIY.

I buy great amber and cobalt glass bottles (from tiny to huge) and also glass droppers (usually extra cost) at a herbalist shop that's in my neighborhood out here for storage of nicotine, flavorings, finished mixes, etc... Sprouts will sometimes have similar bottles in stock for around the same price over where the cosmetics, medications, herbs and other like things are located. If you don't mind washing them out and peeling off labels, I have a bazillion Halo 30ml glass cobalt bottles here that are great for DIY stuff. I'd be happy to give you some of them at a vape meet (West or Central). Just let me know.

Oh, I bought plastic pipettes on ebay dirt cheap about 3 years ago. Still have a wad of them. Don't remember the seller, but then, should be easy to find someone with them that are inexpensive. Wizard has them also, but seems kinda high.

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks great info...I am loaded up on glass bottles for now, since I didn't throw any out from previous juice purchases. I did get a few items from Wizard Labs for gear, just not sure if it will be enough or sizes that I will want. I have a feeling when I get the stuff, I will need a different size of something (syringe, beaker, rubber gloves) I just kind of bought the largest and the smallest of those items and will fill in the middle if needed. So once it arrives, I was hoping to find a store or two locally I can quickly pick up an extra item or two if needed. This info helps out alot, thanks again.

Also, do you know if any stores locally sell flavorings that are quality for vaping? I also have a feeling that I may make a batch of something, and realize I need to add a little flavor of something I don't have. I'm sure it will cost a little more, but I wouldn't mind paying a few dollars extra for one or two flavors rather than wait for one flavor in the mail.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Everyone seems to rave about Capellas (not local, but worth buying). They have sales all the time, if you sign up on their website, you'll get the emails. I've used their stuff to fix up crap liquids, but haven't done a straight up DIY. Barry has. Hopefully he'll jump in (or we can start a DIY thread :) )

I couldn't find a current coupon code other than for bulk. I read that if you buy bulk flavorings there (27 bottles or more from my understanding, 4-7 flavors (?) you may want to email them for clarification), you can get 20% off there too:

Concentrated Flavorings|Sugar Free Drink | Flavor Drops

Code: BULK47 Description: Get 20% discount on any 4 to 7 flavors. It appears to take 20% off regardless, even if you have more than 7 flavors.
(might be worth finding a DIY buddy to go in with for that discount!)

Locally you can buy LorAnn's extracts:
ABC Bakery, Cake Supplies (not far from the Central meets, but I don't know if they're open on Sunday, I don't remember)
2853 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 224-9796

or on line at Betty's Country Grocery (they have the tiny glass droppers to fit the LorAnn's bottles too, worth picking up a pack if you use this flavoring). They also have some other flavorings, but I've never tried them in DIY.
Bettys Country Grocery - Product Catalog

We need to start a DIY thread! LOL

Magan

Mar 28, 2013
Mesa, AZ
FastTech, FastTech, FastTech, & more FastTech. I think we've placed 4 orders in the past week. I'm about to block them from our home internet because we're going to need to get a 2nd job to afford this new addiction but their prices are mind blowing!

Plume Room & Pink Spot orders coming soon, too. This is a light week for vape mail but it's only Monday so I'm sure that could change at any minute.

MikeDG

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Gilbert, AZ
I'm waiting for my Mini Kanger T3 (x2) and Mini Ego Battery (450mah) from litecigusa.net. I like using the company. They lower the price of the mini after I sent them a link from the other online store. Saved $2!

I'm also waiting for Menthol Crystals, some Lorann flavorings (Watermelon, Licorice, Lemonade). Just got into vaping a month ago and jumped into DIY right away to save some money... I bought mine at One Stop DIY shop.

Just got the 236mL unflavored 50/50 juice from Mt. Baker, plus their Guava, Afternoon Delight, and EctoCooler flavorings. Started with 30% on each separately and I liked it... I'll be good for at least 6 months if the other forum members who've used it said it correctly.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Well, I went in on the Health Cabin group purchase, as a ECF/VIP member was running it that lives here locally. Couldn't resist the prices. LOL Great deal though (20% all prices, including sale stuff). It's the first time I've done one of these, as I usually just order stuff from China with a friend. It was announced on our Facebook group (ECF doesn't allow the posting of Group buys in Social groups *shrugs*). If any of you are interested in the next one that comes around, PM me, and I'll be sure to get you the contact info. next time. Sorry it didn't occur to me to try to post something like that this time :unsure:

I ordered 50 iClear 30 atomizer heads (10 of the 5 pks for about $4.75 each... I paid $13 each 5 pk locally *sigh*), 4 iClear 30 glass Tanks (I love them, have 2 already and they're $8 each), and 10 302 penstyle Low Resistance atomizers (which are awesome on mods that aren't VV/VW to drip with) I think they were $2.40 each after the discount because they were closing them out at $3 each. Cheeeeeap.

Gives me a little extra $$ to buy some of the local made liquids here in AZ that I like :)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Picked up 2 of these from Amazon. I hoped they'd make nice mod/liquid stands, but if they didn't work, I'd send one to the Mr.'s office and put one on my desk at home for pencils, pens and desk crapola.

Well, they arrived yesterday and BOTH worked out great for holding liquids (even larger 30ml bottles on the lower shelf) and will hold 4 or 5 tall tube mods each. They're made of metal mesh and are on a spinning base to make access to stuff easy. Since I don't do woodworking or use tools if I don't have to... $9.99 each was a bargain not to have to try to make something (or cough up the $$$ to buy one). I'll try to take pics of them loaded with my liquids and mods tomorrow.

(click to enlarge image)

1116786909.jpg

Here's where I bought them:
Amazon.com : Business Source 62886 Rotary Organizer, Mesh, 6-5/8 in.x6-5/8 in.x6-5/8 in., Black : Electronics

Attachments

• metalOrganizerVapeStuff9d99c.jpg
    metalOrganizerVapeStuff9d99c.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 44

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Okay I finally got some time to take pics of the 2 metal mesh desk organizers I purchased from Amazon to hold my mods and liquid bottles. The photo shows the front of one and the back of the other. They spin around, so makes it easy to find what ever bottle or mod you're looking for. I think they're a perfect size. Not too small, not too large.

The upper deck will even take a few tanks, (though it'd probably be better to make something like a stiff foam to help hold them upright) or smaller 10 or 15ml liquid bottles. The bottom will fit 30ml bottles, though a Halo glass bottle is a tad too high with a white dropper top, so it sits on the back side that doesn't have an upper shelf. The mods are SVD's (for size scale) and they have the metal mod holsters on them. I've even got both of my Darwins sitting in one of the smaller outer areas. Plenty of room for 3 or 4 mods in the center compartment. I can fit 3 with the metal holsters still attached to them, if I didn't have them on, probably 4 or 5 depending on diameter.

For the price, it couldn't be beat.

IMG_2108_zps2c4775d9.jpg

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Met up with a vaping buddy for Mexican food, vaping and yacking a few days ago. She gave me a few 5ml bottles of Crystal Canyon Vapes liquids to try out (My Cafe Blend and Caramel Cap). I loved both of them and saw they're running 25% off for the holiday sale (code CCV25, through today I think).

I went and ordered all of their Coffee flavors in 30ml bottles and also their 5ml sample packs of 5 of their tobacco flavors. Love that the coffee flavors seem to be pretty clear and free of particles (I always have problems with coffee flavors gumming up my atty heads and I'm not good about rinsing them out every day or so like normal people, LOL). You also have the option to sweeten up your choices. I can't wait for everything to arrive to try it all out! I'll try to remember to post and give you all an impression of what I think of them here at some point.

Also, I received a box from Good Prophets the other day after I ordered from their killer clearance liquid sale. The liquids are VG base. I received four 30ml bottles of their Vanilla Mint at $4.49 each, 3 10ml bottles of Minthol at $1.79 ea (which I've tried and is pretty strong and pretty good!) and also 3 10ml bottles of their Hilton tobacco at $1.79 ea. Heckuva sale on the liquids (up to 70% off on 30ml, but very limited flavors available in various levels). GP USA Liquid

I also bought 2 plastic battery boxes ($0.89) and 10 metal wide straight barrel drip tips (in both 510 and 302 atty size, $1.99 each). On top of that sale I used their 10% discount code - tvcfriend, which knocked off $2.52 on the order and I got free shipping. Nice stock up on liquids at a killer price. Haven't vaped any of it yet, but figured it was a good stock up at cheap price and I can always mix it up in a DIY if I need to.

YaY vapemail!

Happy Labor Day to you all!

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Well today ordered in a couple KP Long Barrel Bridgeless Drip Attys, 2 Protank Airflow controllers, 2 drip shields, 2 sealed 510-510 shorty adapters, and 16' of 2mm ekowool from KP today. Finally got my sampler pack from Heather's Heavenly, 3 of the 4, Heavenly Tobacco (kinda like a Tribecca), Nice Pear, and Just Peachy are nice, especially the Peach ^_^, Vapin' Chimp -_-, one of those smells like perfume tastes like perfume. Saturday my order from MBV now sitting on a closet shelf steeping, and looking at cracking open my monolith bottle of Indigo RY I got last month directly from Indigo, as the last of my supply of it from .... Out is at the bottom of one of my T3's. ^_^, and samplers coming in from BWB, Mom and Pops, and Juicy Vapes are on the way. Hehehe, my reloadable card is smoldering today lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread