Whats been happening with Vapealicious Juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
We want to take some time to let everyone know what has been going on with Vapealicious juice. This past month has been extremely busy and we did get extremely backed up with orders due to having to release a employee, Because we had to do this it left us extremely short handed as we are a small company. We are working very hard to get all orders caught back up and out as quickly as possible. Vapealicious juice is operated by My wife Aimy (candy) and Myself. As most people know we do not sell Premixed Juices or use Premixed flavors in our Juices to ensure the best quality possible to all of our Customers. It does take us a little longer than most to ship out an order but Most orders are shipped within 1-3 Business Days, we also have made the decision to close on the weekends and spend it with our family. It is no excuse for the lack of response time to our emails and phone calls but with being short handed we have been focusing on getting all orders completed in the site which has left us little time to answer emails and phone calls. Rest assured that we have not gone anywhere and things should be back to normal by next week. If you have tried to contact us with no response please message me and I will get back with you as quickly as possible here on ECF, Please include your order number so I can reference your order. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and once again I'm sorry for the lack of response.

~Jonathan~

I received my order today. I understand that you were backed up, I was only upset that nobody returned my calls or emails. Thanks for owning up to your mistake and letting us know what's going on, I appreciate it. Things happen, hopefully this will be my only negative experience with Vapealicious, as I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Thanks again, and I hope we can have a smoother transaction next time.
~Justin

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
I still have not received my order. 3 months since the original. Took 2 months to get a response at all. Now it's been a month since I was told I could either have a refund or the juice. I responded to the email AND the communication form on the site and have not heard a word back, got any juice, or a refund!!

But, I did get an email saying you guys were having a big sale, lol

At this point I just want a refund and I sent another message through the site saying so.

Order Number AB-8161

Thanks

Last edited:

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
I'm not sure as to why you have not received your package yet as it was shipped twice. We have refunded your order, We have been experiencing a lot of lost packages via the USPS. Currently we are fighting a lost Flavoring shipment. I apologize for the problems you've experienced with this order.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
I'm not sure as to why you have not received your package yet as it was shipped twice. We have refunded your order, We have been experiencing a lot of lost packages via the USPS. Currently we are fighting a lost Flavoring shipment. I apologize for the problems you've experienced with this order.

Refund received. Thanks

That is odd. My address has not changed and has been saved on your site since the first order I placed, so I know that's not the problem. I wasn't aware that you had attempted to send a second package since I never heard back from you guys with a tracking number or anything telling me you had sent it. If it does show up, I will be sure to notify you guys. Have you checked the tracking info on the second package to see where it went? The first package tracking number never showed that that package actually went anywhere.

Lolli

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Refund received. Thanks

That is odd. My address has not changed and has been saved on your site since the first order I placed, so I know that's not the problem. I wasn't aware that you had attempted to send a second package since I never heard back from you guys with a tracking number or anything telling me you had sent it. If it does show up, I will be sure to notify you guys. Have you checked the tracking info on the second package to see where it went? The first package tracking number never showed that that package actually went anywhere.

DKS-1, did you try and go to the post office? 2 times (once for my ProVari) My package was not moving and when I went to the PO, it was literally just sitting in the back! PO employee said he had no idea why it was never delivered. Mailman never left a delivery attempt notice on my box. Nothing. Was just sitting there.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
DKS-1, did you try and go to the post office? 2 times (once for my ProVari) My package was not moving and when I went to the PO, it was literally just sitting in the back! PO employee said he had no idea why it was never delivered. Mailman never left a delivery attempt notice on my box. Nothing. Was just sitting there.

Yep, they said they did not have it. I also printed off the tracking info as it was showing up the entire time. They said that according to what it said, the package was never shipped, that the info had just been received but it had never been scanned in at a post office for shipping.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
I wouldnt trust to much of what the USPS tells you as we just lost a FLavoring Shipment that showed the postage as being printed but never updating. Per what the USPS told us that it was never received and from our Flavoring Supplier that they had in fact shipped the package but USPS failed to scan Several Packages as received. In the Past we have been notified that the USPS is not responsible to scan your package and that sometimes they can in fact be missed upon scanning.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
Its with great happiness that I can today inform all of our amazing customers that we are now back to the Great Turbo Boosted Turn around time. Most all orders are processing within a few hours of being placed and being shipped out in less than 24 hours. Thank you to everyone who stood with us while we ironed out all the wrinkles and allowing us to provide you with the Highest Quality flavorful Liquids Possible. You guys are amazing.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
When sales are ran, things get a little backed up as we do not sell premixed/presteeped juices. All orders from the sale and all other orders have been shipped within the shipping and processing times posted on the Site. We are back up running 24-48 hour processing times.

Did you guys get backed up again? Just curious. I placed an order on the 26th - received confirmation email on 27th and have heard nothing since. 12 days now and still no Jug-O-Juice. :( I have a lonely Kayfun here that wishes to be filled with some vapealicious SweetBacco!! ;)

I ordered on may 31 got a processing e mail on june 2nd and havnt heard back . I tried to call and e mail but no responce. The least they can do is reply. Ive never had issues with them. I love the stl gbc and ive been out for like two weeks now. I jope they step it up and atleast double our orders for free to make up for bad customer service .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread