Vapealicious Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hernandez

Sep 29, 2015
Im so disappointed in vapealicious. They have taken weeks to send out prior orders. I have stuck with them because I live their twigs n berries juice. My last order was over a month ago and they have not responded to 4-5 emails or 3 voicemails. My card was billed at the time if order but there has not been a single message explaining any delay in shipping. The worst service I have ever experienced fed. They have lost my business forever. A friend recommended mt baker vapor and while I have to explore to find a new favorite flavor, they shipped next day and in 4 days I had my order. Good service tastes sweet!

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
We have not tried Vapealicious.

We do like eliquids from Mt. Baker Vapor, alot. Great customer service, reasonable prices, reasonable selection of flavors and equipment, good turnaround time on orders. My daughter and I both have several flavors that are regular re-orders from MBV.

We have also tried, and enjoyed, flavors from Vapor Bomb, The Vapor Room, ITC Vapes, Seattle Vapors, vape Wild and Mech Sauce. All are reasonably priced and have decent turnaround time on orders. They are also good about being upfront with approximate shipping times from the date you place your order. Mech Sauce tends to update which order numbers are shipped/ready to ship on their Facebook page.

GrmpyOldMan

Sep 11, 2015
Just a quick note on Mt. Baker Vapor, they just recently moved their main operation from Washington State to Mesa Arizona. Their service is just as good, but I think maybe they have new personnel in the juice mixing room, as one of my favorite flavors, which they were out of just prior to the move, is decidedly different in this latest batch. Still good, but not quite the same. Hopefully by the time I finish this batch, and get ready to reorder, they will have everything worked out and the next batch will be more what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread