• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Vaper Devices Do You Use, Make, and Model, and Which Is Your Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
I have a 901 for out on the town vaping and a 801 for home, with some mods to go along with the 801/901 atts. Waiting for some parts to come in to make a SD clone. My original purchase was from PS but I have been using Eastmall, bestecig and myvaporstore for replacements. I was thinking of getting a e-cigar but have not decided yet.

tremolo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
New Brunswick, NJ
I have a 510, Jantystick, and 901 (which I don't use anymore). I think the 510 spoiled me, since I don't get that throat hit from the stick. So now I'm patiently waiting for the 510 adaptor.

I preordered the Prodigy a few days ago, hopefully it ships this week. I think I must have some sort of PV sickness with getting all these different models.. but I know I'm not the only one :)

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
I have a 510, Jantystick, and 901 (which I don't use anymore). I think the 510 spoiled me, since I don't get that throat hit from the stick. So now I'm patiently waiting for the 510 adaptor.

I pre-ordered the Prodigy a few days ago, hopefully it ships this week. I think I must have some sort of PV sickness with getting all these different models.. but I know I'm not the only one :)

I pre-ordered
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
PS Manual USBpass (Pen/801) Our Price: $29.95
Icon_FreeShipping_Small.gif
clear1x1.gif

PS Manual USBpass (801)
from Puresmoker, looks like a thick, heavy wire, not the cheap ones that bend and break, was more money than others, still waiting to ship.

Also
Size of the Prodigy V1, is way longer than the JS and SD
The length of the base unit with the adapter, but without the atomizer is 4.38 inches, and .88 inches wide. Add the 901 Atomizer and it is about 6.2 , and even longer with a 801. Also must be heavy, takes 2, 3.0V battery's the fatter type. Spec's are from Puresmoker.

Last edited:

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

I preordered the Prodigy a few days ago, hopefully it ships this week. I think I must have some sort of PV sickness with getting all these different models.. but I know I'm not the only one :)
Does the 501 cart hold a lot of juice, like the 801, and how long does a average battery last ?

tremolo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
New Brunswick, NJ
Does the 501 cart hold a lot of juice, like the 801, and how long does a average battery last ?

It doesn't hold as much juice as the 801, that's for sure. I find myself topping up about once an hour or so. I'd say the battery can last about 2 hours, not that long really.

So do you like the JS better than the SD, or vice versa?

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
It doesn't hold as much juice as the 801, that's for sure. I find myself topping up about once an hour or so. I'd say the battery can last about 2 hours, not that long really.

So do you like the JS better than the SD, or vice versa?
I like them both, but I prefer the JS, because of the large cart, and long lasting battery plus I have 3, A to B USB cables to charge whenever. I also ordered an extra JS yesterday, and received a tracking number back within 24 hrs, I guess they have plenty in stock now.

tromboneking

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
New Jersey USA
Hello! I just started about a week ago. I have an SE and one from bestecig...I like the vapor production from the SE much better tho, despite the price and the (currently) lack of menthol or mintiness with the mint cart. I'm looking into some juices that I can get that may increase the flavor. I just wish I had spent more money for the extra battery for the SE.

A question that I had was will increasing the amount of nic increase the taste? Or will just increase the chance for me to have a nic od? :p

Thanks again!

cuda333

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
www.youtube.com
If I was to rate my e-cigs, it would look something like this:
1-10
SE: (5) but it introduced me to e-cigs
NJoy peewee: (4) only 1 hole atty:-x
Truemans 084-micro (6) great for backup
Joye510 (7) burns to hot\alters taste, but great vapor
401 (6) also burns hot
901 (8) runs great when it works
801 w\auto (7)
801 w\manual (8) would be 9 if smaller
my vx2 should be here Monday, hopefully its a (10)

Last edited:
First BIG mistake was ordering the Smoking Everywhere kit (expensive) and battery doesn't hold a very good charge.
Next I read several of the posts here and went with the 510 now a very satisfied customer. of Heaven Gifts = Ruyandirect
Also ordered a Blu Cig kit and cancelled after a (backordered) couple weeks with the 800 number they sent with the original order. From reading everything here glad I was able to canceled my order.
Fast e-juice service from esmokey.com and JuicyLiquid.com
I've now been using only the 510 e-cig since June 11, 2009
Anlog smoking :( for 47 years, already noticeing COPD has improved.
Thanks for all the wonderful information

tromboneking

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
New Jersey USA
SE's are VERY expensive when you consider what a 510 starter from Totally Wicked costs (should be coming this week!) but compared to my 410, the SE is way better. The vape was better, the battery life was longer.

I just got my juice from Eliquids and it seemed to enhance the vape. As for the battery, mine seems to hold up pretty well. The biggest problem with the 410 that I had was that the slightest wind seemed to activate it so when I pull it out of my pocket, the atty was hot and the battery would die on the way home from work, which I thought was weird being that I didn't smoke the ecig at work.

I don't work for SE but these are just my observations. I hear they will probably change when my 510 with the manual battery comes in.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
I use the ones in my sig except the Super-T which isn't here yet. Currently, it goes something like this:

Driving, I use the AdapteveR or a full cart on a BE112 the Prodigy or GG. Watching a movie, BE112 on the Prodigy. All day at work? Dripping the 901 on the GG set up for six volts with with CR2's or RCR123A's. Trying new flavors? either the AdapteveR with the 510, or The Copper with an RN4081.

I just got the Silver Bullet today, but I can already tell it's going to be my new tobacco flavored juice PV. 510 at six volts rock for this. You can actually take mouth pulls then inhale. Works amazing if you don't overdo it and get the 510 too hot.

When the Super-T gets here it will be for M201 dripping use.

Best Vape? Hard call. I'll still give a nod to the BE112 on the Prodigy at 5 volts, but damn if I'm not falling in love with the 901 on the GG. Also, the RN4081 absolutely rocks on The Copper. It's like a baby 801. The cart is a massive pain in the ... to refill, so I usually just drip it but it's also great for movies and TV, or when working because of the awesome mouth-push button.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread