Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
More tricky than users would like - it seems to me (same as with the e2s) they test those with plain water, or very watered down liquid. And the taste of a T that doesn't wick any more is unbeatable. Unbeatably bad.

You can get most of them to work, by thinning down your own liquid or using very thin one, but it's not an ideal solution. On the one hand. On the other hand, they are still very easy to use, not messy, no cotton, and the taste is good. And I am one of those that hope the wicking problem will get better with new batches.

I vote for your idea. i am sure that joye tech is aware of the wicking problem and is working on it. ;)

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
What does the filler do...hold liquid and wick. What happens when you take it out? Leaking and no wicking. Ladies n' gents I introduce you to the CE2R4(FINAL) Royalsmokers cart.

So the tank fixes the leaking? Huh. Well, there's still that pesky wicking so that we can get lots of vapor outta there. If not, hell we'll release it anyway cuz we got rid of that pesky filler!

Then people will mod them beyond recognition, even suggesting putting filler in to help wicking, which really makes good sense. :evil:

Not falling for this again until they get a filler-free carto that works I'll be using the filler containing cartos, thanks. :facepalm:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Will you be able to deliver the Tank to Europe? Another shop won't ship them to Europe at all, and if Ovale managed a Europe-wide monopoly, I think I will be looking at alternatives. I don't like monopolies.

i am sorry that we are not allowed to deliver the Tank to Europe now, either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread