Questions On joye Ego tank System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1chris

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
kentucky
Hey guys i have the Joye Ego and have been looking around and mod's and other accessories to provide a better vape session.I came across the Joye Ego tank system
http://www.vaporkings.com/A-package-of-5-blank-eGo-T-tank-cartridges-p/ego-tanks.htm
http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-eGo-T-black-atomizer-Genuine-Joye-p/ego-atom-t-black.htm

And i thought this looked like a good idea Holds more liquid i think (As i drain my cart's quickly i am a heavy vapor) than my standard 2.0 ohm Vk cart's seems quick and cleaner.But i was curious on the actual tank itself are they like Cart's where you use a few times or days them toss them or do they laste longer since they are no filling in them and just hold liquid.Also the atomizer what would be the life span you think

Just tryign to get a feel if it would be cheaper or better in the long run switching from cart's to this tank setup ,if you have experience please share the pros and cons i would love to hear

Right now my setup is the Joye Ego with 650mah battery,Vk 2.0ohm carts,with Johnson creek/Backwoods Brew juice

Last edited:

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
I personally feel the tanks are the best option, they are cheap, plastic, and reusable. Here's a tip though: I recommend NOT taking off the little cap at the bottom to refill. You will want to use a syringe to fill the tank. The reason is that, continued removal of the tank cap to clean and refill will weaken the vaccum seal that is created when you inhale. This causes juice leakage, flooded atty, and a crappy experience. If you follow my method, you literally will never have to buy more tanks. Unless you are like me and loose them like crazy. Most of the complaints you see from people come from doing this, but they have no idea that this causes leaking and inconsistent performance. Everybody's experience is different. Personally, I love the Ego-T. I have learned how to make my own wick, and take care of the atty. It vapes like a champ and I don't have to carry juice bottles around with me. Admittedly, there is a learning curve, but if you stick with it, it is very rewarding.

Vapetastic :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread