Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I got Legend in one 3.1 and Temptation in another , both 3.1's are hitting hard , feels like the pinnacle of vaping to me . :)

uhoh a pinnacle.... nothing else left to look forward to... your vaping has come to an end Retic... its all down hill from here out...
BHuhahahahaaa !!!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I'm enjoying the last 3ml of my year old bottle of Huntsman. Good stuff. Tastes just like Maple Eh.

Ahhhhh so thats what they did, they took all of the old Huntsman that sat around for a year that no one want to buy.... relabeled it as Maple Eh... used a well known marketing ploy ... "New Flavor"

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Ahhhhh so thats what they did, they took all of the old Huntsman that sat around for a year that no one want to buy.... relabeled it as Maple Eh... used a well known marketing ploy ... "New Flavor"

You are in trouble now. You'd better hope Hula doesn't read this. :D

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
have you ever been married Bronze? if you have then you would know its not a good idea for 2 people to get married if they like the same beer ;)

That's how Calico and I started our fake online romance. We didn't like ANY of the same HHV juices, so we figured we were meant to be together. :)

Wonder where she is now. She hasn't been on here for a long time. I miss her.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
What am I vaping right now?? straight 100 Glycerin (Humco) and it has fogged out my room like never before... it exhales more like smoke, it floats in the air longer as does ciggie smoke. The HHV stuff settles out fast and there is no lingering haze. Now this has got me wondering about either the HHV stuff or the 100% glycerin... why such a big difference in the suspended "linger"... is the so called 100% glycerin not really 100% or is HHV stuff something else than 100VG, I understand there is flavorants involved and nic too, but why such a difference?

any of yall have any ideas/input??

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
heres an example...

normal vaping haze
DSCF0062.jpg

and glycerin haze
DSCF0066.jpg