• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What happened to RO Tennessee Cured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
It's here!!! JC finally has Tennessee Cured in NO PG! Their Red Oak line. So Happy :D[/QUOTE

Oh heck...I missed that today when I ordered Marcado and the new case..
Oh well next order then..LOL

I never tried Marcado...what is it like, I hear it has a good throat hit ?

I have a feeling Peach will be the next Red Oak addition..! fingers crossed

Got my order today...Marcado is very good and the case is well made.

Last edited:

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
All I gotta say is the Marcado was so good it's gone..LOL Fastest juice I ever vaped thru!
It has great vapor.. cinnamon and spice and the best throat hit of any of the JC smoke juice.
If anyone really likes cinnamon, you are going to like this !

aschmidy, the cinnamon is a strong predominant flavor I totally get where people would think it is tough but it is a nice kick in the .... when you are jonesing for a smoke...LOL. Tenn Cured I agree is a nice mellow full flav all day vape.

Last edited:

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
All I gotta say is the Marcado was so good it's gone..LOL Fastest juice I ever vaped thru!
It has great vapor.. cinnamon and spice and the best throat hit of any of the JC smoke juice.
If anyone really likes cinnamon, you are going to like this !

aschmidy, the cinnamon is a strong predominant flavor I totally get where people would think it is tough but it is a nice kick in the .... when you are jonesing for a smoke...LOL. Tenn Cured I agree is a nice mellow full flav all day vape.

Does the clove taste come through in the Marcado or is it mostly cinnamon? I love cinnamon, but the very thought of clove.... blech. So I haven't tried it.

Regarding the RO Tennessee Cured: if anyone is still on the fence about trying it, do it! This stuff is goooooood!

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Agreed! ROTC is awesome!!!!!!!! :) But so is just about anything else I have from JC. It's amazing how many of the flavors I really enjoy! That's not an easy feat for a vendor to pull off. The only three that I can't quite get into yet are Mercado, Valencia and Island. I've set them aside for now but I will try again another day. I haven't given any of the three a fair shake though.

CoffNoMoJo

Feb 14, 2010
Indiana
I'm strictly a JC girl. (I count 8 bottles on my coffee table.) Glad for the review of the ROTC. I like it in the PG, but I really prefer the vapor from the RO line.

Marcado was my first vape and continues to be a favorite. I find it to be predominantly clove, which I love. Got me away from the stinkies! The grandkids love the smell it leaves. All around good stuff IMO.

Hate the Valencia. Overpowering orange and it stays in your atty indefinately. Ack.

Espresso and Mint Chocolate are two other must-haves. RO Domestic is good but a little too mild in the low nic. Island is hubby's fave...tastes EXACTLY like a Pina Colada!

Has anybody tried the Swiss Dark or the JC Original? I'm on a hazlenut coffee jag and if the JC Original has a nutty tone like they say I'd probably love it.

Nice to find some JC fans. Don't see them mentioned on the forums much. Their flavors, shipping, and customer service are A-plus. I tried another supplier once and the stuff ended up in the trash the same day.

aschmidy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Wisconsin-deep in the woods
CoffNoMoJo, I agree with you! I am so lost without Johnson Creek. I have tried a million others and they just don't meet my expectations. JC juice just can't be beat and their customer service is amazing!! Unheard of to have a return policy on juice. The customers really do matter to them.

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Does the clove taste come through in the Marcado or is it mostly cinnamon? I love cinnamon, but the very thought of clove.... blech. So I haven't tried it.

Regarding the RO Tennessee Cured: if anyone is still on the fence about trying it, do it! This stuff is goooooood!

Greg, Sorry for the delay ... I would say it was alot of cinnamon, its a good blend of flavors. But I am not crazy for straight in your face single flavors.
It does have a bit of spice and a bite if you don't like strong vaping..

When I wanted to calm it down I added tenn cured to it ( directly into the cart)..I would say thats really perfect.. I am a cart mixer..LOL

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Good idea Betty. I wonder how Tenn. Cured would be with the Wisconsin Frost? I do the mix as I drip thing. I've been stuck on Tenn. Cured, I'll have to dig the others out and do a little mixing :D

Yep did that..lol since it has the tobacco base flavor it went well together (Kinda like a sweet menthol tobacco)
But my fav mix was original with frost!

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
Greg, Sorry for the delay ... I would say it was alot of cinnamon, its a good blend of flavors. But I am not crazy for straight in your face single flavors.
It does have a bit of spice and a bite if you don't like strong vaping..

When I wanted to calm it down I added tenn cured to it ( directly into the cart)..I would say thats really perfect.. I am a cart mixer..LOL

thanks. I like my vaping to have a bite, and I like most spices. It's just the very thought of clove makes me ill. I think it stems back many years to a coworker who smoked clove cigarillos that reeked to high heaven. And those things lasted about 30 minutes. So by the time we would go back inside, I also reeked of clove. And that smell was with me all day.

But I'll go for it if it's oranges and cinnamon. I'll throw a small bottle in my cart on my next order and see what happens. :)

Edit: And I just changed my avatar to show off my new Johnson Creek shirt. :D

Last edited:

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Greg, maybe this will help..When I smell it , it smells like thanksgiving potpourri.
I wish I could help you with the clove question..I just have no idea what clove tastes like.
But I can honestly say I would not call it cinnamon and orange flavor.
I read the description from the JC site and I just don't get why they say fine cigar , maybe that is what is throwing everyone off?

I am officially going to rename it for JC...Thanksgiving cinnamon potpourri ..LOL
What else is so funny is that it lingers that smell in the air after the vape...Definitely not a stealth vape at work...

Awesome T !!

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
Greg, maybe this will help..When I smell it , it smells like thanksgiving potpourri.
I wish I could help you with the clove question..I just have no idea what clove tastes like.
But I can honestly say I would not call it cinnamon and orange flavor.
I read the description from the JC site and I just don't get why they say fine cigar , maybe that is what is throwing everyone off?

I am officially going to rename it for JC...Thanksgiving cinnamon potpourri ..LOL
What else is so funny is that it lingers that smell in the air after the vape...Definitely not a stealth vape at work...

Awesome T !!

Thanks!

I might be getting the Valencia mixed up with the Marcado, which does specifically mention clove in its description. Velencia doesn't.

But the lingering smell does give me some pause. But not too much. I'm sure the lingering smell of Thanksgiving potpourri wouldn't be nearly as offensive as cigarette smoke. :)

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
I just got the RO Marcado, Domestic and TC in ....

The TC tastes nothing like the TC from the original line...The VG version reminds me of the caramel waffle flavors I've tried in the past.

Marcado is like nothing I've had before, but I love it! Your right, it does smell up the room so you might want to use it outside..Smells like pumpkin bread but taste just like cinnamon/clove powder mixed.

Domestic is really good and is closer to the original TC pg forumula, I like it!

The only thing I wish is that they were all a little sweeter but now Im going to give a few more a try :)

Must say, I just loaded up a carto (KR808D-1) with the Tenn Cured.
Normally I like a firm tobacco flavor and have been vaping Domestic for it's mild pipe flavor.
I was quite shocked at how nice the flavor was. VERY IMPRESSED !!!. I haven't gone through a full carto, but first impression is (maybe too) sweet, and a full bodied taste. It almost has a Jack Daniels flavor to it, but not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread