Thank You Kent and Katy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bover907

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
I just wanted to thank you guys! Your customer service is UNMATCHED! and I am convinced you guys do not make a juice that is anything less than stellar!

I am hooked on QOH and the Virus, and my wife is hooked on Frenilla and The Doodle! I never order tobacco juices because I never liked any tobacco juice I tried, ever. This after smoking Full Flavor Reds (Marlboro, etc) for 30 years, but These guys snuck a 15ml bottle of virus into my wife's 50ml doodle/frenilla order, and now I'm infected!

The Virus will now be included in future NT orders! Now, if I could just teach my wife how to re-wick after each tank, so I don't have to re-coil her Frenilla tank every 3 days! Man, does that Frenilla gunk up an Evod coil!

We Love you guys!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I just wanted to thank you guys! Your customer service is UNMATCHED! and I am convinced you guys do not make a juice that is anything less than stellar!

I am hooked on QOH and the Virus, and my wife is hooked on Frenilla and The Doodle! I never order tobacco juices because I never liked any tobacco juice I tried, ever. This after smoking Full Flavor Reds (Marlboro, etc) for 30 years, but These guys snuck a 15ml bottle of virus into my wife's 50ml doodle/frenilla order, and now I'm infected!

The Virus will now be included in future NT orders! Now, if I could just teach my wife how to re-wick after each tank, so I don't have to re-coil her Frenilla tank every 3 days! Man, does that Frenilla gunk up an Evod coil!

We Love you guys!

Heya Bover! Thank you kindly for the shout out! We like to periodically slip a freebie or an upgrade in there for regulars as a reminder that we'll never take your business for granted - indeed - it is Katy and I whom should be thanking the both of you (for, your loyalty!) Glad you are enjoying the Virus!~~

Now I get to say it!!

~INFECTED!~

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I just love to see good guys praised and adored.
LaieA_062.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread