What E-juice's are no longer commercially available that you once loved? What happened to Pancake Man?

foxman47

• Aug 1, 2022
    Over the years I have seen many of my favorite e juice flavors disappear one by one. It seemed like every time I found a juice I enjoyed and wanted to stick to it would sooner then later be impossible to find anywhere. I think many of you can relate to this. Their is no guarantee that our favorite juice won't go out of business next month disappear as quickly as it came. I kept this in the back of my mind but never thought much of it and assumed I would just move to a new juice if I had too. However a few years back I tried a juice that would become my favorite and go-to juice that I never got bored off or got repulsed by the taste after going thru too many bottles in a row (a recurring problem with using the same juice too long)That juice is called Pancake Man by Vape Breakfast Classics. Around 6 months ago I placed an order for 6 bottles, not knowing that this would be the last order I would ever place of that juice. When it came time to restock it was nowhere to be found. I don't know if anyone here knows what happened to the company ,but if so please let me know. Any pancake man clones you recommend or alternative pancake juice's you have tried is greatly appreciated. I'd love to hear your story of a juice you loved to vape that is no longer sold and what you replaced it with!

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and welcome,

Where are you located?

Cheers
    I

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    As many know, my unicorn is Straight Outta Donuts by Vapewild. I have chased many a recipe trying to replicate it or come close but so far hasn't happened. I am sure it is a simple recipe but I just can't nail it. It isn't even anything that is WOW, it just works for me as an adv, every day and I don't get tired of it or have other symptoms like with others.

It still angers me that they wouldn't release or sell the recipe even though it was discontinued well before PMTA and they publicly stated when they closed that they would not be reopening, no matter what happened with the FDA.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe

lamywaby

Moved On
    Feb 8, 2023
    Over the years I have seen many of my favorite e juice flavors disappear one by one. It seemed like every time I found a juice I enjoyed and wanted to stick to it would sooner then later be impossible to find anywhere. I think many of you can relate to this. Their is no guarantee that our favorite juice won't go out of business next month disappear as quickly as it came. I kept this in the back of my mind but never thought much of it and assumed I would just move to a new juice if I had too. However a few years back I tried a juice that would become my favorite and go-to juice that I never got bored off or got repulsed by the taste after going thru too many bottles in a row (a recurring problem with using the same juice too long)That juice is called Pancake Man by Vape Breakfast Classics. Around 6 months ago I placed an order for 6 bottles, not knowing that this would be the last order I would ever place of that juice. When it came time to restock it was nowhere to be found. I don't know if anyone here knows what happened to the company ,but if so please let me know merchant services for small business. Any pancake man clones you recommend or alternative pancake juice's you have tried is greatly appreciated. I'd love to hear your story of a juice you loved to vape that is no longer sold and what you replaced it with!
    Anyone know why? It seems to have disappeared rather quickly from our local shop and online, wondered if there was anywhere online reputable you guys know of I could order it

dog man

Oct 4, 2023
    Western NC
    I miss Johnson Creek flavors and a true Pipe Tobacco flavor... I used to smoke a Cavendish with a slight cherry mix.
    Currently I'm starting up again and having issues finding a good combo...
    I'm pulling out some old 18mg "Mountain Oak Vapors". Pretty good but they don't sell 'on-line' and have pulled back from their original 18mg to 6 mg.
    Frustrating.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Five Pawns, site says still being made but not sold in US. Castle Long was my favorite but they had several good flavors.

Hey Rob - it's still around. I see emails for it fairly often. I think VaporDNA has it, along with at least a few others.

I hope this is good news for you! :)

Reactions: rob33

rob33

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2009
    A World Traveler
    Hey Rob - it's still around. I see emails for it fairly often. I think VaporDNA has it, along with at least a few others.

I hope this is good news for you! :)
    Thanks, yea once I got deep into DIY, IMHO the only juice I thought worth paying for.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Users who are viewing this thread