Is there any juice that is similar to BWB RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latif77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2010
San Francisco
Im hoping to have the RY4 and Ejokers very soon and this go around Im told will be a very big order and should be no issues with stock and everyone getting some. I cant go the way its been cause it truly is more headaches than its worth not having it all the time. So we will see how this goes and will have another order in immediately when this one arrives to try and keep it in stock at all times. If it works out Ill run it as long as possible but if it goes back to the way it was im gonna have to remove them from the lineup.

Don,
Your RY4 is the best liquid Ive ever tried. My absolute favorite. I will buy it by the gallon from you. This thread is just about filling in the gaps. That being said, Im excited for the next round and really hope the RY4 and EJB stay in the lineup.
Cheers.

Latif77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2010
San Francisco
He has different juice lines. The RYNot is under the HV Octane 10 mg nicotine.

Nhaler Octane Liquids

You could probably ask him if it's different than the RY4 high voltage or nhale/xhale. Hes good about returning emails or you could give him a call.

I was just curious. I like a couple of his juices, the nuport and 555 menthol. I got my Mom drewbacco 1 and she didn't care for it.

She vapes BWB Casablanca exclusively. A nice member here gave me some BWB RY4 for her to try and she actually likes the BWB Casa better.

Thanks for the heads up SF, I'll check it out! and thanks for the heads up on the VS sale too! Much appreciated.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
There are what I've come to call classic RY4s and custom RY4s. The "classics" tend to be Chinese, either in literal origin or replication and share a similar flavor profile, while the "customs" tend to be American, and are all over the map in terms of ingredients and flavor.

BWB RY4 was one of the first custom RY4s and has a huge following of vapers who love it. I don't personally think anything resembles BWB, although certain custom RY4s may lean in a similar direction. It's not just Don's tobacco base (with its cedar tone) that makes it different, though---his vanilla flavoring is also quite unusual, making BWB RY4 relatively unique and certainly distinctive.

But then, so many custom RY4s are currently available (with more coming all time---now many vendors are offering two or even three different "versions" of RY4), and the flavor envelope is being pushed out so far, that the very idea of defining what constitutes an RY4 is becoming more and more difficult. VapourWorldUK in Britain seems to be the king of RYs, offering 15 different formulations, all of which are variations of a theme.

I just got some RYO4 from Mom&PopVaporShop, which is their third RY4, all of which use a Tobacco Absolute extract base. I like all of mom&pop's RY4 recipes, but---too my palate---they share nothing with the cedar-woody tobacco that Don uses in BWB RY4. They're also darker (in flavor) and have more throat hit than the brighter tone of BWB RY4.

I agree that the OP would be well-advised to buy a gallon of BWB RY4, or, more realistically, as much as possible---and do it now.

Latif77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2010
San Francisco
I agree with your sentiment Bill. Its not exactly like BWB RY4. It doesn't have that cedar undertone, but IMO it does have that bright and crisp sensation which is similar. And just to be clear, I was talking about the RY4v2, not the RYO4 which does not taste similar. RYO4 is darker and not as bright.
I also must agree that Mom&Pop make great juices, not just limited to the RY4v2.
Anyway, this was all about trying to find something good to fill in the gaps. Aint knocking BWB. Just cant get enough of what I need. I spent a ton of cash to find something and did so I am passing it forward.
I guess folks will just have to try it and decide for themselves...

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Latif,

Yes, I knew you were talking about m&p RY4v2. I wrote about RYO4 simply because I just opened the package today and tried it for the first time. I have all three from m&p and like them very much.

BWB was my favorite RY4 in late 2010 and through about half of 2011. Not any more, though. Other RY4s have seduced me away from BWB, which now tastes slightly odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread