What do you do with your full sample bottles after sampling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Hello i was cleaning out my juice box to make room for new ones. I found that i have a ton of juices that are almost full or half done. I even have them in 0,3,6,12 mg nic. Do you just throw your samples out? Some of them i sampled and then said nah or yum ima get a bigger bottle. Some i was leaving to steep and still dont like. Most are 3ml or 6ml and some are 15ml. Any ideas besides throwing them out? I dont have friends that vape.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Reactions: GemInEye

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Although I don't buy premades, you can follow the same principle. I have a pint jar that I call my dump jar. Anything and everything goes in there, from juices I don't like, to those I decided to dump just to make room for something else. My dump mix is quite good, actually. If you want to adjust it by adding another flavoring, or cut the flavor by adding pg/vg, go right ahead. It is a throw of the dice. :p

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Although I don't buy premades, you can follow the same principle. I have a pint jar that I call my dump jar. Anything and everything goes in there, from juices I don't like, to those I decided to dump just to make room for something else. My dump mix is quite good, actually. If you want to adjust it by adding another flavoring, or cut the flavor by adding pg/vg, go right ahead. It is a throw of the dice. :p
I've done that and come up with the most amazing flavor.... And then sometimes the worst :p

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Wow. I was wondering if anybody made "Dump Juice"!
I was thinking about that, rather than just pitching what I don't like.
I'd still want to be careful with detestable flavors.
I've got two...peach schnapps, taste like peach and sweat socks, and black cherry which tastes like cherry and oregano. The last one made me ill.

Reactions: 3mg Meniere

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
K
Do you know if the bottles have to be full? Some of my bottles are half full because i did actually sample them.

They do not have to be full. When you post just be sure to indicate how many ml is left in the bottle. PIF is a good way to trade samples and try new juices.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Wow. I was wondering if anybody made "Dump Juice"!
I was thinking about that, rather than just pitching what I don't like.
I'd still want to be careful with detestable flavors.
I've got two...peach schnapps, taste like peach and sweat socks, and black cherry which tastes like cherry and oregano. The last one made me ill.
Best to dump the very worst down the drain. But minimally acceptable juice does fine.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Did I read correctly that you have bottles of juice you like and your wondering what to do with them?
I have been trying to get this vape thing right for about a year. It has taken that long for me to find the right vendor, nic, pgvg ratio, and flavor. So i have juice that taste great but may be too high in nic or a bottle that is zero... Which I found doesn't help to quit. I was going thru my juices yesterday looking for something to vape just in case my vape mail didn't get here on time and realized that 1)i had nothing in 3mg that i liked. Every thing was zero 6 or 12,or I wasnt crazy about it. 2)i had no room to store new juices.

Thanks everyone for the great ideas. I'm toying with the idea of dump juice. Do you mix diff nic levels together? If so how do you know what it ends up being?

I'm stumped on if they are tradeable because I have alot from the vapor chef, 1 from the plunge room, and alot from nettmix and 3 from my local shop. Not sure they are brand anyone would want or even heard of. I'm going to give it some thought. Meanwhile at least i was able to get them out of my drawer lol. My new adv has arrived.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I'm toying with the idea of dump juice. Do you mix diff nic levels together? If so how do you know what it ends up being?
I vape at 3mg always. You can dump the same levels together. You can measure, do the math, and thereby know the approximate level. Or you can dump, judge the effect, and add nic or pg/vg to your liking. It is a free-form kind of thing.

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
I have been trying to get this vape thing right for about a year. It has taken that long for me to find the right vendor, nic, pgvg ratio, and flavor. So i have juice that taste great but may be too high in nic or a bottle that is zero... Which I found doesn't help to quit. I was going thru my juices yesterday looking for something to vape just in case my vape mail didn't get here on time and realized that 1)i had nothing in 3mg that i liked. Every thing was zero 6 or 12,or I wasnt crazy about it. 2)i had no room to store new juices.

Thanks everyone for the great ideas. I'm toying with the idea of dump juice. Do you mix diff nic levels together? If so how do you know what it ends up being?

I'm stumped on if they are tradeable because I have alot from the vapor chef, 1 from the plunge room, and alot from nettmix and 3 from my local shop. Not sure they are brand anyone would want or even heard of. I'm going to give it some thought. Meanwhile at least i was able to get them out of my drawer lol. My new adv has arrived.

Take your 0mg juice and mix it with your juice that's too high to vape.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Take your 0mg juice and mix it with your juice that's too high to vape.
Thank-you... I just mixed a 65p/35vg overdone on the menthol with a taste less 65vg/35pg and i know have 80ml that are vape able! I will dump all the 0s together n see what I get. The rest are just too nasty to mix let alone vape I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread