Status
Not open for further replies.

00gt1

VapeMeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been a long time quip for me and I wanted some opinions on it from the experts. I like to mix things up.. I have yet to find a juice that I love right off the shelf. That being said, I love to mix and match flavors to get that perfect match. The frustrating part is sampling the juice as I'm mixing it up. Right now, I have to mix, then sample, then mix then sample with a new tank or spend the time washing my old tank and burning it just to get a good taste. There has to be an easier way. What do you guys do to sample your juice before filling up a tank when you mix?:vapor:

On a second note, how do you prefer to mix up your juice mixes? I like to pour between two bottles then shake well to ensure a nice even blend... shaken... not stirred :)

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm a dripper. I have rebuildables that I can slap a new coil on for pennies in cost. If I want to try some flavors I'm not sure about, I will use one of those and if I don't like it after trying it out for awhile, it's no biggie. I can always make a new coil in a couple minutes anyways. Actually I use cotton wicks, so I can just pull out the small piece of cotton and slide a new one in.

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Albuquerque
I drip if it's a single flavor or simple mix, but I tend to just experiment in tanks adding new flavors to what's already in there. Only once or twice have I ended up with an unvapable concoction. I usually do it in small amounts just in case. But I am not one to worry so much about cleaning and dry burning and all that stuff when changing flavors anyway. I say if it tastes good, vape it. Who cares if a few drops of tuscan cocoa infiltrate my candy corn? (Wait a minute, that sounds good! BRB!)

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
I drip if it's a single flavor or simple mix, but I tend to just experiment in tanks adding new flavors to what's already in there. Only once or twice have I ended up with an unvapable concoction. I usually do it in small amounts just in case. But I am not one to worry so much about cleaning and dry burning and all that stuff when changing flavors anyway. I say if it tastes good, vape it. Who cares if a few drops of tuscan cocoa infiltrate my candy corn? (Wait a minute, that sounds good! BRB!)
Kettle corn and Neptune (pineapple-y) don't mix well. I accidentally topped off my kettle corn tank with Neptune. Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread