Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
So on a side note, does this mean if I run out of juice that I can vape some anti-freeze? If so, what brands taste best? I really like the color of the blue stuff than Honda uses, reminds me of Smurf Piss, and Stoned Smurf juice I used to buy.

K, the above was a joke, flame away it's just that Opey brings it out of me, and makes me want to watch Mayberry RFD again.

Vape long and Prosper!!

and make sure your bonnet is shut tight and locked, don't want the neighborhood hooligans, stealing the radiator juice from the car.

The Dingo

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2011
North Carolina
A while back, I did a quick search through my bathroom and found all the items that contain propylene glycol. Now, I carry this pic around with me (on my phone) and I pull it up every time someone argues with me that "the stuff" they use to make eliquid is toxic:

image.jpg

This is what I found in my bathroom. I haven't searched my refrigerator yet, but I do know that some flavors of Mio water enhancer also contain the "evil" PG.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
A while back, I did a quick search through my bathroom and found all the items that contain propylene glycol. Now, I carry this pic around with me (on my phone) and I pull it up every time someone argues with me that "the stuff" they use to make eliquid is toxic:

View attachment 261724

This is what I found in my bathroom. I haven't searched my refrigerator yet, but I do know that some flavors of Mio water enhancer also contain the "evil" PG.
ever search walmart for Propylene Glycol??

Every single product with PG IN it comes up LOL

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
So on a side note, does this mean if I run out of juice that I can vape some anti-freeze? If so, what brands taste best? I really like the color of the blue stuff than Honda uses, reminds me of Smurf Piss, and Stoned Smurf juice I used to buy.

K, the above was a joke, flame away it's just that Opey brings it out of me, and makes me want to watch Mayberry RFD again.

Vape long and Prosper!!

and make sure your bonnet is shut tight and locked, don't want the neighborhood hooligans, stealing the radiator juice from the car.

now see,,,,,,,I think the blue stuff looks minty,,,,,,,,

should we see who's right? :lol:

The Dingo

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2011
North Carolina
ever search walmart for Propylene Glycol??

Every single product with PG IN it comes up LOL

No, I've not done that. Mostly because it'd leave too much of a mess when their head explodes!
Well, that, and I hadn't thought to do it. :)
Besides, a picture says a thousand words...and a picture can cause absolute silence, too! :)

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
No, I've not done that. Mostly because it'd leave too much of a mess when their head explodes!
Well, that, and I hadn't thought to do it. :)
Besides, a picture says a thousand words...and a picture can cause absolute silence, too! :)

LOL, oh I love your picture idea :) wish I'd had one last night,,,,,,,,,when some old guy told me my PV would kill me (all the while puffing on a cigarette and hacking the entire time)

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Because an ingredient is in multiple things does not make multiple things the same.

Propylene glycol replaced a toxic ingredient in anti freeze. I remember when news reports came out about animals and kids getting sick from playing or drinking the puddles formed by leaking radiators. Propylene glycol was then used instead of the toxic stuff so if radiators leaked, there would be no danger.

Notice there aren't anymore stories about kids and animals getting sick or dying because of radiator fluid poisoning? Did you think that all of a sudden cars stopped leaking radiator fluid? No, they didn't stop leaking. It just got safer.

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
I just don't see why we can't be free to do whatever we want as long as we aren't harming others or disrupting society. All this nanny state business is suffocating and it's the government as a whole doing it, not one side or the other. Whoever lobbies the best with the deepest pockets wins.

Everyone should have the same rights without other people getting to have a say in whether it's "moral" or not. Morality is too subjective. There is no equitable standard.

Sometimes I wish I could just go somewhere away from civilization and just do my own thing. My problem is my life is on the internet....lol

I need to like this one twice. Or at least with extream exuberance!!

True freedom lives by one rule...."So it hurt no one, do what ye will".

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
now see,,,,,,,I think the blue stuff looks minty,,,,,,,,

should we see who's right? :lol:

Okay, just did a fresh Volcanic Dragon vertical mount on the Russian, pumpin 15.114 watts through a 1.4ohm build, can't quite explain what it taste like but after 4 big vapes, I'm seeing Papa Smurf pissin on my flat screen!! Man oh Man, Honda's oem blue anti freeze ROCKS!!! Not minty, kinda spicy though, with an icy after taste. And blue clouds of vape. Oh chit, it's the mark of Lord Voldemort!! A serpent coming out of the Vape. Hmm, think I'll call this favor Vape Vodemort! lol. k want to hear about the green and the orange now.

The Dingo

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2011
North Carolina
Okay, just did a fresh Volcanic Dragon vertical mount on the Russian, pumpin 15.114 watts through a 1.4ohm build, can't quite explain what it taste like but after 4 big vapes, I'm seeing Papa Smurf pissin on my flat screen!! Man oh Man, Honda's oem blue anti freeze ROCKS!!! Not minty, kinda spicy though, with an icy after taste. And blue clouds of vape. Oh chit, it's the mark of Lord Voldemort!! A serpent coming out of the Vape. Hmm, think I'll call this favor Vape Vodemort! lol. k want to hear about the green and the orange now.

I've mixed the orange and green...don't do it.
I was seein' oompah loompahs for DAYS! :laugh:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Do Electronic Cigarettes Contain Anti-Freeze?

Actually it's the other way around. A component found in e-liquids (PG) is now being used in antifreeze to eliminate the toxicity to animals.
    Aren't you glad that the antifreeze in your car will no longer kill your pets?!

BTW, this same substance (PG) is also atomized into the ventilation systems of hospitals to reduce airborne virus and bacteria. Maybe that's why my wife and I have not had so much as a common cold since I started vaping 2.5 years ago.

wv2win

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    do we have to go this route again??? If so we can talk about the things CONSERVATIVES want to legislate,,,,,,,..............................

The discussion is ONLY about vaping, as it should be on a vaping forum. You can stick your head in the sand and pretend the "truth isn't the truth" but that will not help us keep vaping from being severely restricted. The "route" as you call it was not made by those of us who vape. It was made by those politicians calling for the elimination of vaping to a major degree. It is politicians who can determine whether the FDA's "deeming" regulations are enacted and enforced. These particular politicians all have one thing in common. If you can't face the truth, then don't comment.

3 Democrat Senators urge FDA to "swiftly" propose regulation to apply Chapter IX of FSPTCA to e-cigarettes and other products
    3 Democrat Senators urge FDA to "swiftly" propose regulation to apply Chapter IX of FSPTCA to e-cigarettes and other products

And then there is this monstrosity...
    https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/112/s1403

Co-Sponsors
    Sen. Richard Durbin [D, IL]
    Sen. Tim Johnson [D, SD]
    Sen. Frank Lautenberg [D, NJ]
    Sen. Patrick Leahy [D, VT]
    Sen. Barbara Mikulski [D, MD]
    Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]
    Sen. John Reed [D, RI]
    Sen. John Rockefeller [D, WV]
    Sen. Amy Klobuchar [D, MN]
    Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse [D, RI]
    Sen. Jeanne Shaheen [D, NH]
    Sen. Mark Begich [D, AK]
    Sen. Michael Bennet [D, CO]
    Sen. Al Franken [D, MN]
    Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D, CT]

Nearly all of the legislation regarding "regulating" or "banning" electronic cigarettes has been initiated by Democrats.
    I don't want to turn any of this into a partisan issue, but it already is.

bluecat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2012
    Cincy

wv2win

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    we go quiet because we are sick of being blamed for everything. First of all, we are not sheeple,,,,,,,,we don't buy or believe EVERYTHING the dems tell us,,,,,,,,,,we have brains and we use them. AND because there's a right place and a wrong place for this argument.

second of all,,,,,,,,,,I'm sick of Dems being told they are the only ones trying to legislate everything,,,,,,,

when Repubs stop trying to legislate my womb or who I can marry, then we'll talk.

On this forum the only topic should be about vaping, nothing else. So I fail to see the relevancy of your argument about Dems being blamed for everything. When it comes to vaping, it is only Dems who want it banned or severely restricted. Why is that? I really would like to know the answer. My guess is, I will receive no answer.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Mount Vernon, Wa
    well I don't drink alcohol no more, it kept landing me in jail, don't eat much red meant no more, but jonsing for a burger, lol, eat all my veggies that are on my pizza, does that count? You forgot coffee! Drink lots of coffee, so I'm sure that's bad for me too. lmao Glad the mods changed the title though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread