Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hello fellow reonauts.

Back again to say hello again. Bushmasters Walter Brennan brings me back many years to Saturday matinees in Chateaugay NY at the town's movie theater. Ma and Pa Kettle movies for 10 cents. A couple of cartoons before the main feature. Candy bars for a nickel in the machine with the chrome pull handles all in a row at the bottom. Rumors of older kids necking in the back. THe magic of the big screen. Do I sound old? ha.

I just reglued my woodville with Gorilla glue and that stuff seems to be working. A small piece had broken off where the connector goes through the wood is now back in and solid. I still prefer my old Grand though but when I am being James Bond I flash out my woody, no pun intended.

I've been vaping unflavored 25 mg, 90% vg, 10% pg for the past 6 or 7 years. Soon to order a liter of 100mg VG and some vg straight up. That lasts me for a few years. Building my own coils at 1 ohm. THey last forever when I use that wick that's been heated up in a kiln. Don't remember the name of it though.

Roger, you still doing the timber thing?Hi there JC. :)

Guess that's it for now. Looking forward to the Thanksgiving day meal with the family. I am making the rolls. 12 of us together this year.

I am still making photos too. Our first frost of the year.
DSCF7611-M.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving one and all.
Hi, Lauren. Always good to see you; wish you would drop by a little more often....

My sister and I made up eleven batches of homemade blackberry jelly a couple of weeks back, and I thought of you. That pic is beautiful. Very artistic.

Yes, I also use that Ready-X-Wick, and you’re right that it lasts forever. Every now and then I make a new coil just because I’m bored. Ha.

Jan

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Hi everyone.Im trying to bring new life in my old reo and am curious what ohm range you use on your rda coils and what nicotine strength you use.Thanks.

I use 316L stainless at around 1.2 OHM with 1.8% nicotine. Mine is a simple single coil squonk atomizer, Entheon or Odis 16. If you ever tried a Hadaly, the Entheon is similar but no runs drips or errors. The Odis 16 has characteristics of the RM2.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi @Eric61. Generally I run SS also ranging from .6-.9 depending on the juice flavor and all are 9 mg. What atomizers are you using? The air flow has lots to do with it as well. I use mostly the O-16 because of the varied choice for air flow, yet a smaller atty, hence more flavor.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hello fellow reonauts.

Back again to say hello again. Bushmasters Walter Brennan brings me back many years to Saturday matinees in Chateaugay NY at the town's movie theater. Ma and Pa Kettle movies for 10 cents. A couple of cartoons before the main feature. Candy bars for a nickel in the machine with the chrome pull handles all in a row at the bottom. Rumors of older kids necking in the back. THe magic of the big screen. Do I sound old? ha.

I just reglued my woodville with Gorilla glue and that stuff seems to be working. A small piece had broken off where the connector goes through the wood is now back in and solid. I still prefer my old Grand though but when I am being James Bond I flash out my woody, no pun intended.

I've been vaping unflavored 25 mg, 90% vg, 10% pg for the past 6 or 7 years. Soon to order a liter of 100mg VG and some vg straight up. That lasts me for a few years. Building my own coils at 1 ohm. THey last forever when I use that wick that's been heated up in a kiln. Don't remember the name of it though.

Roger, you still doing the timber thing?Hi there JC. :)

Guess that's it for now. Looking forward to the Thanksgiving day meal with the family. I am making the rolls. 12 of us together this year.

I am still making photos too. Our first frost of the year.
DSCF7611-M.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving one and all.
Gorgeous photo! Good to see you

My sister and I made up eleven batches of homemade blackberry jelly a couple of weeks back
oh that sounds so yummy!

Hi everyone.Im trying to bring new life in my old reo and am curious what ohm range you use on your rda coils and what nicotine strength you use.Thanks.
I use the O16 also. .5 ohms and 15mg nic juice. A single z coil and both air holes wide open. What would make your Reo better for you?

sllanham

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Martinsburg,Wv
Apparently you're not the last to notice. I got lost in VW dripping for a while but looking to get back into squonking. Currently pondering a P67. I miss my Reo LP Grand. Glad to see Reosmods is still around. I've looked at the other squonkers but when I drop my $$ it will be on a Reo. Can't beat the reliability and durability.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Apparently you're not the last to notice. I got lost in VW dripping for a while but looking to get back into squonking. Currently pondering a P67. I miss my Reo LP Grand. Glad to see Reosmods is still around. I've looked at the other squonkers but when I drop my $$ it will be on a Reo. Can't beat the reliability and durability.
Welcome back! Time to get yourself a P67. Versatile with different battery types and feels as good in my hand as a wood Ville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread