Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
stars smaller.jpg

It is our great pleasure to welcome back Nicoticket once again as a Forum Supplier .

Congrats @Kent Brooks :thumbs:

Wishing you much success!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
View attachment 727413

It is our great pleasure to welcome back Nicoticket once again as a Forum Supplier .

Congrats @Kent Brooks :thumbs:

Wishing you much success!
Thank you for the kind words. It's good to be back [emoji774]. I just wanted to begin by saying I'm sorry - things have been rough these last few months... I lost my mom (Julie, 59) to COPD in October - her battle with addiction was one I never fully understood until I lost her. I am sorry because I gave up helping people - I judt needed a break, some space where I wasn't required to respond to anything, no responsibility. I got really sick and spent over 60 days in the hospital [emoji541]. Nicoticket crashed, Katy could only carry so much. I've spent every day since them trying to disconnect from everything, and it's really given me a new perspective - one I think many of you will appreciate. I'm in it to kick the cigs, but my goal is to kick nicotine (and vaping) entirely.

I finally feel well enough to make liquid - it's been a strange journey. Here's to... Change.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
Hey Unforeseen! mod now huh? Nice upgrade! Tell everyone I am back, and healthy!

Yeah, I moved up in the world lol Definitely will notify them of your return sir! Great to see you again Kent.

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Here's to you brother. On many different levels....good to see you back!
Hey Rodoman! Thanks for stopping by to say hello! I am grateful to be alive, and thankful for all the blessings He has bestowed on me. Truly blessed to have a strong family. Don't be a stranger m8 - NuThouse door is always open for you m8.

Reactions: stols001

txskimo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
Houston,TX
Welcome back! I've been following your Facebook page and realized after I ordered I needed to make sure I was ready for when it arrived. When I first came here it was to stop smoking and when I kinda ventured off I started back. I'm glad you're back and ultimately you lead me back to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread