Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I would like to thank everyone for playing, I had no idea that so many people would want a GLV. there were to many to fit in a hat so i i shook them in a bag . OK so the winner is ..*drum roll*.......................

IMG_3357.jpg

Gratz 420 !!!! please PM me with your info. I had a lot of fun doing this and i may just do it again next month. Happy Holidays and Marry Xmas.
jay.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Thank You, JayBird!!!! Thank You ECF Members. Without ya'll I would not have had the strength to pull thru this long road. After countless hours, in front of my moniter, with only tons of Mt. Dew and my PV to keep me awake, the journey is over.......

AND I AM THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to wrap up by saying something that I have always found to be true.......

Angel Soft is softer than Charmin.

PEACE!!!

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
I would like to wrap up by saying something that I have always found to be true.......

Angel Soft is softer than Charmin.

...Yes but anyone who wants to pass tissue bits "inspection" must choose Charmin!! (There is something seriously wrong with that commercial, if you know the one I mean!)

Congrats 420, I knew you deserved to win when you posted that maybe it was time to start playing "The Final Countdown" by Europe. Now THAT'S a song!! (Ah, the 80s!!)

==============================

P.s., Jay, maybe you should leave the contest thread up, just locked and with a prominent name update to clarify that it's over? (Or even just merge this new thread with the other one.) I think it's common to see that.

Just to help show future shoppers how much interest there was/is, until this subforum becomes more active anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread