Feels like a SLAP!!! in the face........

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Ok i think i let this go for a fair enough time. This all started over late shipping, witch was my fault. But you didn't have to start all of this when all you had to do is send me a PM and i could have told you it would be there in the morning..witch it was. you said it didnt work when you got it and i sent you a refund , but i would really like to see that cap. I would be willing to take it out of the box on video to see if it worked or not...PM me if you find it. It may not have been the best looking but i told you that before i sent it out, and it did work fine when i sent it. Why would you toss them in the woods? If the cap truly didn't work I would have fixed them or just sent you a new GLV because i have no caps...and trust me.. ask around I have given people free GLV's . There is nothing wrong with my customer service ....shipping can be slow sometimes , but my customer service is good. Take a look at the rest of the forum page and not just this thread. I am sold out of GLV's as of tonight because of all of this, and people looking at the ton's of good things about my customer service , and the GLV. If I had bad customer service i would have been gone a long time ago. You called the GLV a piece of crap, ranted for 2 days over a 15$ cap and how late it was. Well Im very sorry about how late was..truly. As far as the crappy product thing goes ..well sorry you feel that way because a lot of other people love it. As a matter of fact there are a bunch of post by 420 saying how much he likes it.
I have never done a customer wrong, not in this business or my other, but i will not deal with people who act this way. There is no issue that can not be fixed by contacting me ..just ask anyone else who has. like I said before I have nothing to hide so I will leave this up but Im going to close it. thanks for all of your opinions .

jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread