• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We Have a Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Ain't it great? :D

So, I still don't completely grok the what/why of there being "discussions" and a forum, but hey, at least this will be on the ECF front page now. I've heard reports of discussion thread being moved into the forum, once the forum is created. Gonna give that time to percolate and see if it happens automagically, or if I gotta ping Angus or something. Also, maybe I'll have more capabilities to manage the forum -- not sure I want all that POWER! POWER! YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSS! :evil:

Uh, where was I?

Anyhow, from now on, please use the forum, not the discussion area.

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jim, I live in Thornton (North side of Denver in case you don't know). Just moved back to Colorado from Chicago. I grew up out on the Western Slope and needed some big city life for a while (Rifle isn't big enough lol). I am brand new to vaping, haven't even started as of this post. But my stuff is on order from FSUSA. I have a few other friends here in the Denver area that I am going to get on here. I think one may have just joined the group. Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

kylecoberly

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
www.facesofradio.com
Hey gang! I'm AtomPunk's pal Kyle, and I'm a 2 month vaper (which given the novelty of all this, makes me intermediate?). I'm off analogs now after like 9 years, and would love to hang out with some folks who know what I'm talking about when I say thing like VG, TH, etc... or would love to learn! (my mom says she doesn't understand my Facebook posts anymore). AtomPunk and I have talked about maybe getting together and trading some liquids or possibly brewing some of our own stuff. Any interest?

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Hey, Whistle, can you close the threads in the discussion area? We can repost them over here. I saw where they can't be brought over, but if they're closed we could just start new ones here.

The discussion area is a different beast from a forum. I'm actually trying to figure out the whys and hows of that, but I don't know that discussions can be closed. I'll have to look into that.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Hi all, I'ma ole duffer. Been hangin out 'round About.com for a few years. Last month or so been tryin to promote Ecig usage on their smoking cessation board. Adolph Hitler must be guide there, I've not had only one post of mine get cleared for pub there. She uses the ploy of allowing an Ecig positive post, then when the anti Ecig posts get to quite a number, then she removes the Ecig positive post. Yet she claims she's a fair guide. So, I'm sorta starting to think About.com is not Ecig friendly.
Anyway, I think I've finally arrived at CoVapE. Been waiting on it awhile. I work graveyard shift, so mostly on when everybody else is off. Work in Broomfield, live in Lakewood, vape in any crapper I wanna, 'til they install cameras there too.

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:
Yah, I can post now, I couldn't figure out how. Maybe if I actually read the entire intro I would have :p Anyhow, I am from Woodland Park and been vaping about a month now, went from my blu e-cig which my DH got me for Christmas on and off to quitting in July and now smoking a mod 510 from Nhaler and dripping, which I LOVE :)

Parky50

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Congrat's on quitting !!!
47b20s0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread