Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
hey those soft paws are pretty neat. we don't do the declawing thinig we just keep their nails trimmed real good :)

Clipping claws don't work. I cut ours all the time. Have you ever noticed, as soon as you cut their claws, they run off and chew on them? I swear they are resharpening them for revenge.

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
My terrorists... Check my avatar. The small one is Pharaoh, my male boxer. The large one is Buffy, a female boxer. Unfortunately Buffy died earlier in the year from a cancer that spread very rapidly. She was a great dog and will be missed. But now I have Pharaoh still, and my mom and sister's dogs Harley (chocolate lab) and Callie (blue fawn pit bull). I firmly believe that all three of them are applying for the position of Anti-Christ. And my sister is due to have a baby in late January. My very first niece! :)

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
Sorry to hear about Buffy. We get so attached to our animals and think they always be around while we are. It hits hard when that proves not to be the case.

Congrats on becoming an uncle. I'm sure you will spoil her.
:)
wv

Eh, what can you do? It' weird because when I watch a movie and a person gets killed I just go with it, but when a dog is hurt, I cringe. :p I've always held more respect for animals than people overall because people tend to be more animalistic (I know, not a real word) overall than actual animals. The people here seem to be a very refreshing exception to that rule. :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I know exactly what you mean. Where I live the only traffic is from the people that live here and visitors. I have a rather large parking area that my animals love to lay on and sun themselves. I am always telling everyone to go slow and watch out for the animals(I even have it posted along my lane). My animals don't know about "traffic". They have always had free run of the place and this is their home. They don't always know to get 'outta the way". And that is what I tell people. It is the peoples responsibility to watch what they are doing and not assume the animals will move. If the animal doesn't move, wait, honk the horn, or get out and shoo them away. The animals don't 'know' that they are 'in the way'.
Some people are just too self-absorbed to care about the consequences of their actions.
Sorry about the long post. I was just trying to let you know that I understood what you meant.
wv

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I love looking at these "baby" pictures!! Babyblueut and mauisun, black cats are my absolute favorite and yours are beauties. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs. I don't know how to post the pictures!?! Three of the cats were feral kittens (siblings) I took in. I found the other kittie under a bush, very near death (maggots and all!). I dropper fed, then bottle fed her for several weeks. I absolutely adore her, even though she has become a spoiled "b#*@h". The puppies I adopted from a rescue operation - they were part of a group of puppies nicknamed the "Glad Gang". They were named this because in January of '09, nine puppies were found by the side of the road in a Glad Trash bag! They are lab-mix and are the sweetest, most beautiful dogs! I love the fact that there are so many of us animal lovers on this forum!

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
You know I was just thinking considering your terrorist cell is made up primarily of kittens and with how much cats like to nap you probably have what they refer to as a "sleeper cell".

Here is my little terrorist -

Harley0160.jpg

Last edited:

Wilvin

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
.... Rapids,Mn
. I don't know how to post the pictures!?! forum!

If you have the picture on a site like Facebook, go to were the pics are. Then on the pic right click you will see an option to Copy Link Location. Then when you reply the box has some icons above the one one that looks like a world with an 8 on its side is the Insert Link. When it pops open hit paste and the link will be inserted. keep doing it for each picture, If you don't have the pic on another site but on your computer you can do an attachment and that will ask you were the file is, after you find it click okay and it is added. This way makes a small picture icon that when some clicks on it it opens the full version. I hope this helps!

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
If you have the picture on a site like Facebook, go to were the pics are. Then on the pic right click you will see an option to Copy Link Location. Then when you reply the box has some icons above the one one that looks like a world with an 8 on its side is the Insert Link. When it pops open hit paste and the link will be inserted. keep doing it for each picture, If you don't have the pic on another site but on your computer you can do an attachment and that will ask you were the file is, after you find it click okay and it is added. This way makes a small picture icon that when some clicks on it it opens the full version. I hope this helps!

Thanks Wilvin. I have tried to post a pic before and it didn't work but I'll try again. Thanks for trying to help those of us who are semi-computer-illiterate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread