Watching the GFs dog... Vape party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Oh no! Another one!!!! You will meet a few ladies like yourself around here..Notsogood, Whiskey, Zelda ect..They drive the guys crazy!

Bu......but.......MK!!!!!! I'm just a :angel:!!! Now you look at my avi and tell me that with a straight face!!! :blush:

Sorry folks, for bargin' in here............................I'll leave now!! :)

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Wow, Kid, you went to your girlfriend's house for the weekend with only ONE battery??
When I go to the grocery store, I put three of them in my purse.....you never know!
I take three of them, with carts on them whenever I go ANYWHERE, AND a couple
extra carts thrown in my purse too. I guess I must be strange. But, Kid, for the
WEEKEND with only ONE battery??? Bet you won't do that again.

Oh no, two 880 mAh batts and one 1000mAh batt, not one, and only one mod.

It is a dead language, but apparently it's useful to learn, or something. Back before the world went to h3ll, everyone was required to learn it. Plus, I'm pretty good with languages, and it'll be good for my GPA.

And seconding the one battery thing... I'm a newb, and I know better than that! I used to just carry one if I was going to be out for a few HOURS, but I was very glad I changed my ways before one of my batts fell out of my pocket yesterday and I have no clue where it went. Thank something that I had another one with me... I would have hated to stoop to analogs again.

Lol, my mod I can take the battery out, so I had only 1 mod but three batts. As for the Latin, that is great you are learning a cool language.

Not sure which is worse Sally, going to his girlfriends with one battery, or going to his girlfriends then macking on forum members :lol:
Sorry KK, had to harass you!

Lol I deserved it, I was drunk and she was a hot girl...

Your fine, sexually harassing the new members usually is my department, so I had to give him grief :lol:

You might have to step your game up for sexual harrasment lol, I am right behind ya!

KK, doesn't your GF have a few "hidden batteries" lying around? :facepalm: (Can't let Saw have all the fun).

And this is why I keep coming back here, but shh dont let the mods see ya!

Welcome Lexicana; we try to have a bit of fun around here, so start thickening your skin!

Lol I am used to this, actually this is nothing compared to other sites that I go on for e cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread