Status
Not open for further replies.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Well, I am at my gfs house all weekend watching her dog for her, and I am really bored... So I figured I would ask if any of my friends on here are in Suffolk NY?

Oh funny story, I fell asleep with my mod in my hand, woke up to hearing bang boom bang and I am like Where could it have fallen? I took her matress and some wooden thing under it off, look and it is between the damn bed post and the draw in her bed... I was so ...... cause I was looking for it all night and needed a vape....

Well, anyway I am ordering dominos, anyone wana hang?

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com

TheLexicana

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Flattery will get you everywhere, my friend!

Andddd... kinda new? Ish? I've been silently stalking all of you for about a year now, but yes, I suppose I'm technically new.

Also, unfortunately not drunk over here... unfortunately Latin doesn't make much sense when intoxicated. But... could I be a vapette? I think that would be awesome.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Flattery will get you everywhere, my friend!

Andddd... kinda new? Ish? I've been silently stalking all of you for about a year now, but yes, I suppose I'm technically new.

Also, unfortunately not drunk over here... unfortunately Latin doesn't make much sense when intoxicated. But... could I be a vapette? I think that would be awesome.

Oh you speak Latin? Very nice! I thought Latin was a dead language?

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
Wow, Kid, you went to your girlfriend's house for the weekend with only ONE battery??
When I go to the grocery store, I put three of them in my purse.....you never know!
I take three of them, with carts on them whenever I go ANYWHERE, AND a couple
extra carts thrown in my purse too. I guess I must be strange. But, Kid, for the
WEEKEND with only ONE battery??? Bet you won't do that again.

TheLexicana

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
It is a dead language, but apparently it's useful to learn, or something. Back before the world went to h3ll, everyone was required to learn it. Plus, I'm pretty good with languages, and it'll be good for my GPA.

And seconding the one battery thing... I'm a newb, and I know better than that! I used to just carry one if I was going to be out for a few HOURS, but I was very glad I changed my ways before one of my batts fell out of my pocket yesterday and I have no clue where it went. Thank something that I had another one with me... I would have hated to stoop to analogs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread