Wanting new juice (samples) ~ these are the ones a vape now... any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
The ones you mention that I know are sort of "tobacco with a twist"...and I've been trying lots lately, so here are a couple you might look at:
Heathers Heavenly: Either Shadow or Heavenly Army
Copper Creek: Twisted Tobacco
MrELiquid: Grey Matter

I've also got a couple other Vanilla Tobacco's or mild RY4's, but the one's above are "more interesting" :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
So I am looking at getting several samples of juice, just not sure what to get as I don't want to spend money and hate them :glare:

Right now I vape:

* NLV "Bounty Hunter"
* Vermillion River "Kentucky Vanilla"
* Halo "Tribecca"
* Virgin Vapor "Pillow Dreams"

Any suggestions you think I might like?

:vapor:

You have some delicious juices there, sort of variations on a theme. :) I bet you'll love HHV's Shadow, and perhaps their Dragon's Fire as well. :)

I believe I'm also "officially" ready to recommend Ahlusion's Vanilla Wild Wood, but note that it must​ be steeped a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I am not a menthol smoker, BUT I did try a friend of mine's menthol e juice from vermillion river and it was nice :)

It's become my ADV, well mornings and before I get home from work.

So refreshing, stimulating and feels like my head and lungs are being cleaned, oh and it tastes great. Such contrast from nasty lung clogging, ashtray tasting analogues. I like one with a strong cool menthol inhale and a slight sweetness at the end of the exhale that makes you want 'just one more refreshing hit...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread