Want a Kick-... Battery for V4L Dual Coil Metal Tank System. SUGGESTIONS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTM

Feb 12, 2011
South Carolina
I have the V4L 3.5ml Dual Coil Metal tank/Cartomizer system (808D, 1.5 Ohms) using their Vapor Titan Manual battery. I'd like a thicker battery so that it will stand vertically. I've been using V4L XL batts and Bloog cartos for 2 years. For a while I tried the ego tank system from Cignot, but grew tired of the leakage and the cleaning. Now, I'm really liking the new tank/carto system, but I want a better, fatter, more powerful battery that is compatible with what I have. I'm not an electronics geek, so I'm not an expert on Ohms vs. voltage, etc.

I just want a kick-... battery that packs a punch and will hold a charge a long time. Price is not a problem as long as it is high quality and will last a long time.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Brett

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
To use your 808d DCT and be able to use 510 products, and this battery will last you 1.5 - 3 days (you still want a spare).
510 battery to 808 atty adapter (buy 1 extra) : 510 to 901/808-D Adapter
Alluminum (painted) "Bolt MOD" The Bolt - Light Grey (Choice of colors).
(or) Alluminum (anodized) "Bolt MOD" Anodized Bolt - Amber
(or) Plactic "Bolt MOD" Plastic Bolt - Yellow (Choice of colors).
Battery (buy 2) TrustFire Protected 18650 Battery, 3000mAh
Charger: AG-126 Lithium Ion Battery Charger

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
I answered on your thread in the 808 forum, but I'll repeat most of it here.

If you want to stay with 808's, V4L does have the Dial-a-Volt which is an 808 Spinner clone. It's very overpriced though. For less money you could get either an iGo or Echo Revolver kit from NHaler. Both are also Spinner clones, but for $28.00 you get a VV battery and a CE4+ with two additional heads. The iGo has cone threads like the eGo while the Echo is flat-topped like the Dial-a-Volt. Smokeless Image has also come out with a Spinner clone, aptly named the Volt Spinner.

If you want bigger mods, the Innokin iTaste MPV, the Gripper and the Roughstack are also available in 808. NHaler has the iTaste and MadVapes has the Gripper and Roughstack.

Good luck!

EDIT: And if you're an automatic lover, just grab an Echo kit. Auto fat battery rocks! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread