Walk-In Store List

Status
Not open for further replies.

klangley24

Aug 20, 2012
Rock Hill SC
The "pricey" part is only compared to madvapes store, and my personal experience.
eGo kit in madvapes store is $60, in Carolina E-Cig store it $80.
eliquid is also a bit more $$ compared to each other.

I hear ya and I know everyone has their opinions and favorites. But the EGO at Madvapes is cheaper in quality it is a generic that can be bought as low as $40. I have heard they have a tendency to break and be returned. I also think Carolina E-Cigs juices are more consistent better tasting and of better quality. Like I said just my opinion and to each their own. happy Vaping

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
"The Vapor Hut."
6107 SE 15th Street
Midwest City, OK, 73110
(405)455-3545
That's where I got my eGo C twist. The people are really nice to deal with and have a nice selection of juice.
Not a big choice on toys but what they got they will bend over backwards to help you with.
They also give a 48hour warenty on the heating element with their tanks.

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
"Doc's Vapor"
2505 SW 59th Street
Oklahome City, Ok. 73119
(405) 600-9013
They don't do business online but only in person. Not a very good selection of toys to try but the guy I spoke to (Joel) will do anything to mix up the juice you want. The 5-drop is really good. IMHO. Note the store hasn't been in business very long

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
Tasty Vapor
1017 22nd Avenue #110
Oakland, CA

Great Ejuice. they will mix anything while you wait. Big selection to choose from. There is a small selection of cartos and Woo batteries. I needed a battery charger for Vmod XL that was due to arrive (charger was back ordered) and they had one.
Super friendly people and pleasant atmosphere.
I love not waiting for vapemail.

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
You guys - also check in the social forums for your state's vaping group . Many have a list of walk in stores.

Social Group Forums

If your state doesn't have a group - ask one of our awesome Mods to help you start one! It's much easier to find a walk in store by state than to browse through page after page in the New Vaper section.

If you don't have 5 posts - get them - and then go introduce yourself!

Last edited:

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
Vape Xcape

:: vapeXcape ::

(410) 833-0680

34 Main Street,
Reisterstown MD, 21136

They have a very nice, serene store with an interesting selection of teas. I did think they were quite high in price even for a B&M. They are reselling ........... liquids ( very good juices btw) for around $10-11 for a 10ml bottle. That is about $4 more than VV sells them and I am sure VE is not paying retail prices to bring them in. A Kanger t2 was also about $10 and only came with 1 head when many other vendors are selling them with 3 heads.

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
Netmix Custom Vapes
Northpoint Flea Market
Dundalk MD

In addition to their website, they now have a permanent booth on the weekends at the flea market. If you are in the area, you can order online, by phone, or even text message and then pick up. If you are in or around Baltimore, they will even deliver in a pinch. They have a good selection of equipment- mostly ego clones, and some mods as well as accessories. They make their own liquids and will modify them to your liking. They charge the same prices here as on their website.

alffalvo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
Western Maryland
They have a very nice, serene store with an interesting selection of teas. I did think they were quite high in price even for a B&M. They are reselling ........... liquids ( very good juices btw) for around $10-11 for a 10ml bottle. That is about $4 more than VV sells them and I am sure VE is not paying retail prices to bring them in. A Kanger t2 was also about $10 and only came with 1 head when many other vendors are selling them with 3 heads.

I always know when going to a B&M I will pay more but love having a B&M just in case I run out or need some thing ASAP then I dont ming to pay Extra for it at a Local OR some what local store :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
AltSmoke
2460 North High Street (OSU area)
Columbus, Ohio 44663
(614)- 732-5694

Current Store Hours:
Monday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Friday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Sunday: Closed

Nearly a complete line of AltSmoke and Smokeless Image products. E-juice bar available, bring your mods, talk shop. Owner Rob and his co-worker Dmetri are very social and knowledgable guys. I drove up from Cincinnati (2 hr drive) a couple of weeks after their soft opening with the intent to get a 14500 battery for my BB. Well, I also just wanted to see a real vape shop, too. They didn't have the battery I needed then, but I spent probably 3 hours chit chatting about vaping and gear, tried out about a dozen juices on my Silver Bullet and BB, even got to try out Rob's Kicked Silver Bullet, my first experience with higher voltage.

link to pictures and forum below

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/altsmoke/305548-columbus-oh-store-now-open.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread