LARGE store to buy EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm quite new to vaping, but I need to get more supplied and e-liquids. I originally purchased my products from ecigexpress, and got some sample juices from vapor room.

Although I'm quite satisfied with both stores... I was hoping for some recommendation.

I would prefer a store that has everything... GREAT juices, and a wide variety of choices in equipment. Any suggestions? If not, I would like to know what you think would be a great place to get equipment and a great place to get juices.

This forum has been SUPER helpful and I am really excited about quitting analog! Thanks guys!!!

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
No store will have everything, theirs to many different pVs, accessories, juices out now. Madvapes and LibertyFlights are prob the closest though. Bu personally I think madvapes juice isn't very good.
I find I can get better prices for hardware from a hardware vendor and better juices and prices from a juice vendor.

What PV do you use?

I buy all my cartos from Crystal Clear vaping bc they have great prices and free shipping, and you get a free syringe with all orders, plus buy a 15-pack and you get a syringe and a free drip tip.

For juice I buy from a few vendors, but my main one is BlueMist Vaping. They have a huge selection, over 250juices and great prices, $5 for 10ml, $10 for 30ml. They also offer sample packs where you can pick your own juices. I would def check them out and recommend getting some sample packs so you can try a bunch for cheap to find what you like. All their juices are made fresh and you can get them in either 80/20 or 100%VG. I recommend 80PG/20VG bc it works better in cartos and doesn't clog them as quickly. They also offer extra flavor shots for .50cents more and if you find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for $30, which is dirt cheap and an awesome deal

Thanks guys! I'll make sure to check out the sites that you provided...

It seems that for juices I should go to a juice vendor...

Right now, I'm planning on just buying an atomizer and a cover... Nothing crazy. I guess its more for future references as I would soon need to buy more cartos....

So any specific juices that you would recommend? I don't know if i'm into the fruit flavors as I haven't tried any... But I'm looking for something that'll generate a lot of smoke and will also help me forget about analogs! I so far tried cig flavor (american blend) and also butter scotch from vapor room... I like both of them very much.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Currently, the closest thing there is to a Walmart of vaping is Madvapes. Please remember that PVs and vaping in general is still very new and most of the companies that supply hardware and juice are small. Some only one or two people.

This might help you with that. VaporSearchUSA

Yeah MadVapes I have got all my stuff from them since last June..IDK about calling them the "Walmart" of vaping because there in-house e-liquids seem pretty high quality at a reasonable price and they take great care with there nic levels..maybe the "Walmart" of the 80's when Walmart was good under Sam Walton until his kids got a hold of it..I hope MadVapes doesn't pull a Walmart of the 90's-present though in the future :D

Hi, fairly new to vaping myself tried a few stores over here in england for my juice but just been seaching for more suppliers and came across this site, it lists most of if not all of the shops in the US as well as EU and China. It also tells you the price per ml and how many flavours they stock. My favourite juice at the moment is RY4 on an ego c, can't get enough of it.
All the best.Best American e-liquid | USA eliquid manufacturers

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Hi, fairly new to vaping myself tried a few stores over here in england for my juice but just been seaching for more suppliers and came across this site, it lists most of if not all of the shops in the US as well as EU and China. It also tells you the price per ml and how many flavours they stock. My favourite juice at the moment is RY4 on an ego c, can't get enough of it.
All the best.Best American e-liquid | USA eliquid manufacturers

They all seem overpriced..at MadVapes I pay $0.26/ml less than half of most those sites listed..it's made in-house and quality IMO. It's under $8 for a 30ml bottle at MadVapes and they have over 100 flavors...

Last edited:

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
No store will have everything, theirs to many different pVs, accessories, juices out now. Madvapes and LibertyFlights are prob the closest though. Bu personally I think madvapes juice isn't very good.
I find I can get better prices for hardware from a hardware vendor and better juices and prices from a juice vendor.

What PV do you use?

I buy all my cartos from Crystal Clear vaping bc they have great prices and free shipping, and you get a free syringe with all orders, plus buy a 15-pack and you get a syringe and a free drip tip.

For juice I buy from a few vendors, but my main one is BlueMist Vaping. They have a huge selection, over 250juices and great prices, $5 for 10ml, $10 for 30ml. They also offer sample packs where you can pick your own juices. I would def check them out and recommend getting some sample packs so you can try a bunch for cheap to find what you like. All their juices are made fresh and you can get them in either 80/20 or 100%VG. I recommend 80PG/20VG bc it works better in cartos and doesn't clog them as quickly. They also offer extra flavor shots for .50cents more and if you find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for $30, which is dirt cheap and an awesome deal

+1 and double dittoes to all that Rob sez...really like CCV and BMV..................:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread