Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyzen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Harper Woods MI
Hello,
I am back in full force to DIY, its been a year since I bothered, only been vaping VaporBomb CinnaBomb the whole time and was ready for a change.

I tried going back to Waffle, but I cant get the flavor I remember and love.

I used 17% Capella Waffle, 40%VG/60%PG mix. That was it. However, it seems muted. I can taste the flavors that make up waffle, but they seem muted. I came across a thread from TastyVapor that said Capella has started to dilute their flavorings. Sigh...

Ive tried the waffle flavoring from VaporBomb, and I dont like it, it has a plastic smell that I just cant get past. Anyone know whose waffle that is?

How is TFA's Waffle or TFAs Belgian Waffle? I read people werent happy with the belgian waffle, but they have since added 20% more flavor to it.

Any other suppliers? Please provide your favorite waffle recipe, % and supplier of the flavors used.

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
I have not been here in a long time but am searching for some recipes that are not sweet so thought while in that process would post my waffle recipe. It is good to me but you know flavors are different for the individual. Been making and vaping for over 1 year. This makes a little over 10 mg of juice at 80 pg and 20 vg, 12% nic and 25% flavor. I like very strong flavors so if you don't you could drop the flavoring to 20 or even 15% flavor. Warning: This contains FA butter but it could be left out if you want to avoid it. It is still good without it.
2.5 mg. nic
3.0 mg PG
2.0 mg VG
.75 mg. TFA Maple
1.0 mg. TFA Bavarian Cr.
.75 mg. TFA Vanilla
.5 mg FA Butter (I am so aware of the health concerns but my choice to use or not)
add 5 drops of TFA Sweetener
add 5 drops of Ethyl Maltol
If too sweet you can adjust the sweetner and EM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread