VS Sampler Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Until I received the sampler pack, I have only tried the Frisco and Pheonix. Those flavors were absolutely fantastic. I said to myself, if the rest of their juices are anything close to those flavors, they have made themselves a new customer for life. Well they have, as I ordered a sampler pack and Frisco and Phoenix in 10ml bottles.

Best part of these juices is that none were overly flavored and all were crisp and clean with no dirty aftertaste. Very high quality juices and right up there with the big names/big dogs. Here are my reviews and remember everything is subjective and will vary from one individual to the next.

All the flavors were 16mg strength nic.

Frisco- In my opinion, best of the bunch. Great 555 variation but with a hazelnut instead of the usual peanut. Perfect sweetness and not a super strong flavor which is good.

Phoenix- Very light tobacco flavor. Sweetness on exhale, tastes like a very light Frisco with a tobacco note.

Tampa- Stronger tobacco flavor. Very, very light sweet note on exhale.

Tennessee- Tobacco lovers dream. Strong tobacco taste. Nice, strong throat hit but if I have a sever craving for an analog...this should do the trick.

Watermelon- More along the lines of a real watermelon taste instead of the intense candy taste. Does seem to have a tobacco undertone. I really wanted a real watermelon taste without the tobacco but it's still good none the less.

Cocoa- Was expecting a bitter chocolate with this one. Was surprised that it taste like a cocoa liqour. Not exactly bad, just not what was expected. Is a nice vape though.

Banana- Was in between a real banana and a candy banana taste. For some reason, for me, this one seemed to have a slight tobacco, or something else, undertone to me. I was hoping to mix the Cocoa and Banana but it appears these will be better off vaped separately.

Rush- VS's variation on the Red Bull. I really, really liked it. I have had a few other Red Bull flavors including: Vaporbomb, Tasty Vapor, and an unknown. I truly liked this flavor. Slight cherry flavor and it certainly did not have the cough syrup flavor.

Frost- Well, it was sweet and strong peppermint. Was expecting a strong menthol flavor here. It is actually really good.

Seattle- From the description on the site, supposed to be a menthol/tobacco taste. It is. It is pretty much spot on and has a great throat hit. Only thing is to me there is a very, very faint peppermint taste to it. It does satisfy my want for a menthol/tobacco flavor.

RY4- This is the only RY4 I have sampled to date. It is light, sweet caramel and vanilla flavor.

VS4- Very similar to the RY4, but seems even sweeter to me. Another member described it as having a marshmallow finish and I would concur.

Well that is it folks. Another sampler will be ordered from me in the near future and I would not hesitate to order any of these flavors in a larger bottle next time.

On one side note, I mixed a batch using two of the flavors and a very minute amount of menthol crystals. It took me just a short time to concoct a fantastic menthol/tobacco taste. I used approx a 4:1 ratio of Tampa to Tennessee and added the menthol crystals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread