Frisco - wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received another order from VS yesterday, (Frisco, RS4 and Tampa). The Frisco blew me away! It has a very strong and nutty flavor with their perfect tobacco undertones. As always the TH and vapor are excellent. This one may be my new favorite!

just ordered frisco and tampa based on your review... cant wait for them to get here. :D

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
just ordered frisco and tampa based on your review... cant wait for them to get here. :D

Great choice..I can't decide which one is my favorite....keep going back between the Frisco and Tampa as they are both excellent! I will be placing some large orders next week as I don't want to run out. :D

I think I'm spoiled now as I can't vape other companies juices. I tried some of my previous favorites this morning and they all have a "perfumy" taste. I don't know if I got so used to the good stuff from Vapor Station or if the other stuff went "bad" from not using so long. :mad:

Great choice..I can't decide which one is my favorite....keep going back between the Frisco and Tampa as they are both excellent! I will be placing some large orders next week as I don't want to run out. :D

I think I'm spoiled now as I can't vape other companies juices. I tried some of my previous favorites this morning and they all have a "perfumy" taste. I don't know if I got so used to the good stuff from Vapor Station or if the other stuff went "bad" from not using so long. :mad:

Yeah I agree I have tons of the other and cant vape them... Since I have found the good stuff :D:p

except for peanut butter its yummy but from another vendor.... If enough people request peanut butter we can have it as a liquid from VS and that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread