Voopoo T2 Uforce coil compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
LOL junior. YOU were the one trying to give me your valuable "help" by thinking you had superior knowledge but the truth is you could not comprehend simple statements. And further now YOU say "Nobody" has had a coil fail as I described appointing yourself the speaker of everyone in the world. You just get dumber and dumber. You did not set out to help anyone. You wanted to think your petty experience is at a level vastly beyond your capacity to learn. And by the way "Bubba" it is night time. You can tell that if you stop playing video games and peek out a window. How appropriate for you to end on an attempted insult that only shows you are not even aware if it is night or day. I think there should be a special childrens section for those like yourself.

bubba106

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2018
Nope not superior knowledge, it's just you were talking like a vaping noob and I tried to understand what you were saying. Your reading skills are also bad because I never said nobody ever heard of such a thing as a popped coil, just me and I've been around a lil while. I knew coils eventuality burnt out or loss flavor, but nope never heard of a popped coil. You must of been of vaping a light bulb filament. So keep using your big words, don't scare me boy. P.S. again, you're still a pompous ... and you keep proving it. I'm a married 48 yr old family man and unlike you not in mommies basement playing with a xbox. If you need any more instructions I'll give you my address.

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
How original junior. Try not to copy someones comments. It shows a low IQ and lack of originality. I think you are about as uninteresting a person one could find but sure go ahead and post your address on the internet. It keeps with what you think is wisdom. I played video games as a kid. I own some very expensive gaming computers that have never played a game on them they happen to share the same components as 4K video processing. I do love my mother and purchased a house for her to live in after my father died. I spent a bit over 1M as she did not need a huge home at her age. I get the feeling that a "Bubba" would not quite fit in the area I live in. More of a trailer park comes to mind. And I am just as confident it is not commonly associated with a genius.

Did you figure out the difference between night and day? I will leave you to have that as your homework.
I am going to go now because I think I have given you as much insight in to yourself to last a long time.
It also detracts from the thread so feel free to continue with your cheap shots that always miss the mark all you like. I do think of others Bubba junior. Now go spend some time with that three bagger of yours as you will be talking to yourself.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
Anyway..............

I am now using the N3 mesh coil that came with my Drag 2. I have been pleasantly surprised by this coil although far too long to talk longevity as it has only been 4 days so far. Still not as much flavour as any of the mesh coils i have used in my falcon.

My Mrs is currently using the U2 coil in her Drag mini. Thought it was an error in the listing when it said it came with the U2 coil but apparently not. She is getting on well with it at 45 watts. I will be getting her to try the Fireluke Mesh shortly and see what her thoughts are on it.

• Agree
Reactions: Hbuddha

Hbuddha

Jan 25, 2019
So - it is accepted that Fireluke mesh coils will work in a T2 (whatever comes default with the drag 2) tank, right ? If so, I am curious to know how yous have been able to use those coils without leaks ? I'd want to give them a go. However, from the pics I see here $13.25 Authentic FreeMax FireLuke Mesh Replacement Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.15ohm(40-90W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (<-- this is the one we are all in agreement on, right?) the coils dont come with an O-ring like the voopoo coils. From my limited understanding this is bound to cause leaks. What am I missing ?

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
ALL of the Uforce tanks are compatible with the Fireluke Mesh coils. So yes. I liked them in the Uforce T2 that came with the Drag2 kit better than the stock Voopoo mesh coils. Better flavor and last longer. I got older models of the Uforce I like better than that such as the T1 which IMO looks much nicer with about 30 color options and a 8ml capacity. I need to order bubble glass for my Fireluke as the 3ml capacity is the worst of any tank I have owned....not to mention the screw off top which truly a miserable little tank.

I have not purchased from Fast tech but all of the replacement Fireluke mesh coils I have bought from multiple places all have a clear(ish) gasket on the base under the flat metal platform right before the threads of the coils start. If those are missing I would suggest first checking the authentication code and then if they say they are legit contact the manufacturer and store where purchased.

I am also buying various Innokin Isub tanks as I am giving their new "3D" mesh a try. It has machined grooves in it Innokin claims helps keep the juice flowing via capillary action. I will see how they turn out and if they are as good as they say they are. Any of the Isub tanks will work with their coils that are only available on .35 ohm.
But video reviews look good.
They are supposed to have a lower ohm 3D mesh coil that fits all the Scion and Scion2 and other tanks. They are harder to find but are a recent item so I suspect will be easier to find in time. Wattage ratings are much higher but I will try the first ones and if I don't like them try the others. It is at least interesting a concept for me to bother spending a few bucks to see if they are better than the other mesh which has all been a similar design.

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
For anyone interested here is a link to a short video on their new mesh from their company site.

They also had several other things I found interesting such as a new product one can attach to their RDA and it turns it in to a RDTA with a 4ml capacity.
I am sure most here are familiar with the WOTOFO RDA which uses much thicker metal mesh plates that I had no interest in as I don't like the hassle of an RDA. It would be interesting to see someone combining the two products.

I have never paid too much attention to Innokin products but will at least be giving a shot with this new mesh type. The tanks do not cost much at all under $20 I found. And the Mesh coils for the isub sell for about $9 for a 5 pack. Not a huge financial risk.''

I am pretty set on using all mesh these days vs traditional coils. However the RTDA I mentioned is nice enough to make some coils when I find the time and use that. It is a massive heavy unit but very well designed and of course a way to save money doing it yourself.

Unless you keep up on every little new thing you are missing out on the upcoming generation of vaping products. I don't have the time to know cutting edge products out now or coming soon but it is information I would like to know about.

Hbuddha

Jan 25, 2019
ALL of the Uforce tanks are compatible with the Fireluke Mesh coils. So yes. I liked them in the Uforce T2 that came with the Drag2 kit better than the stock Voopoo mesh coils. Better flavor and last longer. I got older models of the Uforce I like better than that such as the T1 which IMO looks much nicer with about 30 color options and a 8ml capacity. I need to order bubble glass for my Fireluke as the 3ml capacity is the worst of any tank I have owned....not to mention the screw off top which truly a miserable little tank.

I have not purchased from Fast tech but all of the replacement Fireluke mesh coils I have bought from multiple places all have a clear(ish) gasket on the base under the flat metal platform right before the threads of the coils start. If those are missing I would suggest first checking the authentication code and then if they say they are legit contact the manufacturer and store where purchased.

I am also buying various Innokin Isub tanks as I am giving their new "3D" mesh a try. It has machined grooves in it Innokin claims helps keep the juice flowing via capillary action. I will see how they turn out and if they are as good as they say they are. Any of the Isub tanks will work with their coils that are only available on .35 ohm.
But video reviews look good.
They are supposed to have a lower ohm 3D mesh coil that fits all the Scion and Scion2 and other tanks. They are harder to find but are a recent item so I suspect will be easier to find in time. Wattage ratings are much higher but I will try the first ones and if I don't like them try the others. It is at least interesting a concept for me to bother spending a few bucks to see if they are better than the other mesh which has all been a similar design.

Fantastic! Thank you for your reply. I read a few people had challenges with Fireluke mesh coils and drag 2 (due to the raised indentation of the 510 connector or something). This added even more to the confusion I had. Also if you compare the dimensions between $13.25 Authentic FreeMax FireLuke Mesh Replacement Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.15ohm(40-90W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping and $11.26 Authentic VOOPOO UFORCE Replacement U2 Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.4ohm (40-80W/BEST:55-65W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping - it seems like fireluke mesh coils wont fit - thats why my question.

Anyway, upon closer inspection of the pictures I do indeed see the clear gasket(s) on the coil. These are only slightly more expensive than the voopoo coils - which to be honest I haven't really had a problem with. But I am not too obsessed with flavor so may be I am not the right person to comment on voopoo coils - but they have served me well thus far. However, I have heard too many people talk good about the fireluke mesh coils - so I am going to give them a go. Cheers.
P..S: May I ask where all have you bought these coils from ? I'd like compare a few pics with the ones at fasttech.

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
Fantastic! Thank you for your reply. I read a few people had challenges with Fireluke mesh coils and drag 2 (due to the raised indentation of the 510 connector or something). This added even more to the confusion I had. Also if you compare the dimensions between $13.25 Authentic FreeMax FireLuke Mesh Replacement Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.15ohm(40-90W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping and $11.26 Authentic VOOPOO UFORCE Replacement U2 Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.4ohm (40-80W/BEST:55-65W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping - it seems like fireluke mesh coils wont fit - thats why my question.

Anyway, upon closer inspection of the pictures I do indeed see the clear gasket(s) on the coil. These are only slightly more expensive than the voopoo coils - which to be honest I haven't really had a problem with. But I am not too obsessed with flavor so may be I am not the right person to comment on voopoo coils - but they have served me well thus far. However, I have heard too many people talk good about the fireluke mesh coils - so I am going to give them a go. Cheers.
P..S: May I ask where all have you bought these coils from ? I'd like compare a few pics with the ones at fasttech.

Boy that is a tough one. I buy at several places depending upon sales and stock etc. And I have only used the N1 for the VooPoo as I like the mesh and the single mesh.

I sometimes use MyFreedomSmokes as at times they run 30% off and one time 40% off coils.
I buy from VapeDeal. If I am only buying one pack of coils than maybe Direct Vapor.com as their price includes shipping. I just consider the price and the shipping cost. I also subscribe to free emails from CheapVapingDeals.com and VapingCheap.com as they list all of the best deals or sales they find.

Also once I find the place I buy things at I do a Google Search for this month I would enter the company name and then Promo Codes for February 2019 and there are many sites and at a minimum I get 10% off but I have got a 40% off from Breazy to work and got several bottles of a on sale One up 100ml bottles of juice for $650 each.

So I may even find a new store that is listed on the emails from Cheap Vaping etc. and find a new low price place to buy. But I always do a search for Promo codes too so I get the best price possible.

Some places charge $9 shipping for even one tiny item so I watch out for those.
I also try to avoid stores in China if possible unless they have a good rep and much better price and I can afford to wait weeks to get the item.

I don't know of any places to say watch out for but there are a few.

I have never had any issue with the Fireluke coils in my Uforce tanks. None of my tanks ever leak. My Falcons did drain the ejuice all the way out the drain vents and everyone has their own theory on how to solve it but there are a handful of things that area easy to overlook so I no longer have any issues with them. I think theFa Falcons mute the flavor too much. The Fireluke is a good mesh coil that has enough surface area to be long lasting. To be honest I have over 20 various tanks that were all supposed to be awesome and most are still thought of that way today. But for me a Smok Big Baby Beast (or a GeekVape Aero) with the GeekVape supermesh coils at low wattage (39 watts) gives the best flavor and Ii can buy a 5 pack of coils for $11.95 and they are always good with no duds and better than the Smok IMO.

If you question a coil not having all the features it should have use the authentication codes or buy somewhere else. The Uforce T1 looks way nicer than the T2 I think and with 8ml capacity and the red and gold I think looks cool but tons of options if you look where they have them. I have 200 tabs open in this browser or I would find one for you. Good Luck!

thomasterrible

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2018
I just thought I would mention that I got an ad from an online vape store I had not heard of but after taking a look at them they had a great selection and great prices for the things I was looking at. And the shipping had an inexpensive option so the 8 small items was less than $4.

I most often find that no one store has the best prices on everything. As I mentioned I watch the sales but if I am looking for juice and want to get a good price I have found Ejuiceconnect.com very hard to beat. But I have not even looked at the prices on Perfect yet. So one does need to look around but it is also nice to be able to go to a small number of stores and know you are getting decent pricing.

Someone was mentioning something about spit back. I know that at least one of the tanks I have been looking at had a screen built in to prevent that. But I also saw this on eBay. I have not tried it and it is eBay but looks interesting and perhaps even comfortable. The Fireluke tank I have is so small and the tip so short I was not super happy to fill it constantly but am getting new glass to increase juice capacity and am going to try one of these just for kicks to see how I like it.
POM&Stainless Anti Spit Back 810 Wide Bore Drip Tip For FreeMax Fireluke mesh | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread